$80,000 Sports Leaderboard Tournament!

BC_PANDA

Damn

1438145100_kvson-gkx6h(1).gif.e78d2eedb0f3351193bd3ab1f471aaf6.gif4z2y0-37w2z.gif.2db0ff5d3199b942e6a43ca8152fee8f.gif

This is not interesting..

"On top of that, every single bet (won or lost) gives 1 extra point." - this does not seems to work. I place more bets (on FIFA) than I got points - only got the points for the winning amount.

@BC_PANDA

Edited by Connor_McCloud

I've lost 3 single bet with requirements but no been counted the three points in the leaderboard

There's a bug apparently, I've placed four 1 bcd bets three lost and one won, with all requirements but no points were added, please fix this

Hi 

Hi there! I won 2 games lost 3, Only got 1 point in leaderboard score I should have 5 or 7  instead? 1$ bet won 2$, 1$ bet won 1.5$, 3 lose =  5.5 pt or 5 pts or 7.5, 7pts.

I have 5 bets, @1.5+ odds, @ 1$ bet each. btw what's the minimum vip level for this tournament? Anybody cares?lol

Edited by Luigisimon

❤️❤️❤️🥰🥰🥰

8 hours ago, Javie said:

I've lost 3 single bet with requirements but no been counted the three points in the leaderboard

There's a bug apparently, I've placed four 1 bcd bets three lost and one won, with all requirements but no points were added, please fix this

Hello, can u tell me how to see LeaderBoard

26 minutes ago, YuaMikami said:

Hello, can u tell me how to see LeaderBoard

Go to bcgame sports main page and scroll down, in the middle of the page you'll find it