Where is my 500$ bonus

Estsihxkiwb

I attended your tournament. And I did not see the rule that you cannot enter with different coins. I don't think there is such a rule. I spent a lot of money and came second in the usdt coin. I placed 12th in bcd coin and 23rd in btc coin. but you just gave me the usdt coin bonus and deleted the 12th and 23rd place in the ranking you shared. I've spent my whole week on this and what you're doing is unethical.

Screenshot_20230216_020340_Chrome.jpg

1 hour ago, Estsihxkiwb said:

I attended your tournament. And I did not see the rule that you cannot enter with different coins. I don't think there is such a rule. I spent a lot of money and came second in the usdt coin. I placed 12th in bcd coin and 23rd in btc coin. but you just gave me the usdt coin bonus and deleted the 12th and 23rd place in the ranking you shared. I've spent my whole week on this and what you're doing is unethical.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/2a9c697d94cdffce9260170217ec5e1b6b8c6fe245968f7933d6d0808f74751d/1280/https://forum.bc.game/uploads/monthly_2023_02/Screenshot_20230216_020340_Chrome.thumb.jpg.40896748963b539e080d44869263240f.jpg

Some errors in the previous tournament. Hope they fix this if they plan to make another. Lost points are not credited, change of currency will reset your rank, etc.

Edited by Kravitz

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/2/2566 at 20 นาฬิกา 55 นาที, Kravitz said:

ข้อผิดพลาดบางประการในทัวร์นาเมนต์ที่แล้ว หวังว่าพวกเขาจะแก้ไขปัญหานี้หากพวกเขาวางแผนที่จะสร้างอีก คะแนนที่หายไปจะไม่ได้รับเครดิต การเปลี่ยนสกุลเงินจะรีเซ็ตอันดับของคุณ เป็นต้น

On 24/2/2566 at 3 นาฬิกา 44 นาที, Austoned said:

สวัสดีทุกคน ฉันกำลังมองหา shitcode ที่จะใช้ โปรดช่วยด้วย ขอบคุณ 

• 2 weeks later...

This doesn't even make any sense. It states in the rules that only one USER per household is allowed to participate. Also what kind of logic is yours where you believe you can make multiple entries in a tournament by using different coins and thus hold several ranking spots at the same time. What coins you use is completely irrelevant as long as its not JB and is of the minimum value in USD per bet since they are ranking each unique players results against another. Attempting to take advantage by by making multiple entries to win multiple spots is CONSIDERED CHEATING, violating the conditions of the tournament where only ONE entry per household is permitted. You probably used the same account but different coins so they just took the best results from all you submitted and ranked you from that. 

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Register a new account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now