Translate this strategy to be used with hash dice.

Kalanikila

Would anyone be able to translate this over for use on hash dice? I would be forever greatful.  

Screenshot_83.png.2fa83710b3759ff4c4fb297d8a2b2fa8.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/8/2023 at 12:05 AM, Kalanikila said:

Would anyone be able to translate this over for use on hash dice? I would be forever greatful.  

Sad day.. this is one of the best strats I know.  If anyone can get this coded I'd appreciate it.  I can typically leave this running all day long and wager thousands of of just 20 bucks.  Even with a Ballance of 100 bucks I can do 5 dollar bets and still run in profit.  It has a very small chance of busting 

• 3 weeks later...

Huh?

On 4/7/2023 at 1:52 AM, zzzAdy said:

Hi Kalanikila, with what wining change you start this strategy ? Thank you !

I've ran this strat with as little as 3 dollars.  And as risky as running 100 dollars with a 5 dollar base.  

The base chance is 98% everything else adjusts based on profits and losses. It will adjust both win chance and bet amount. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am happy and thank you

I am happy and thank you

Hello friends, you can follow this page and win by sending a message and get a cash prize. Wishing you the best of days

Hello, healthy entertainment, from the least to the most, in BC.GAME.follow our crypto games site and win by sending a message

Hello, healthy entertainment, from the least to the most, follow our crypto games site and win by sending a message

Always be happy and healthy and smooth the most difficult ways to pass through Zangi.

• 1 month later...

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Register a new account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now