the process of Verifying

So I want to make a video on verifying your bets.  I want to first get someone to not just help me verifying some random bets but help me understand how it works.   Like a lot of gamers out there, I'm not a coder or know anything about  how it works under the hood.  I've been at bc game a long time and as much as I cuss and vent.  The one thing I can't say is that it's a scam or whatever.  I had someone tip me  20 cents worth of cro.   And I turned it into 1000 almost.    I've cashed out so many times  with way more then I put it.   Is there a system designed to best me?us?  Absolutely.   You think they do this so we can make a living.  Nope.  That's not how it works.  So if there's anyone willing to do zoom meetings with me and walk me step by step on how to verify there might be complication in it.   But it will not be until I understand how it works that I will pay.    So if you can dumb it down and explain it to me like I'm 5.   Hit me up in a pm on bc game..   

7 hours ago, Yellowledbetter said:

So I want to make a video on verifying your bets.  I want to first get someone to not just help me verifying some random bets but help me understand how it works.   Like a lot of gamers out there, I'm not a coder or know anything about  how it works under the hood.  I've been at bc game a long time and as much as I cuss and vent.  The one thing I can't say is that it's a scam or whatever.  I had someone tip me  20 cents worth of cro.   And I turned it into 1000 almost.    I've cashed out so many times  with way more then I put it.   Is there a system designed to best me?us?  Absolutely.   You think they do this so we can make a living.  Nope.  That's not how it works.  So if there's anyone willing to do zoom meetings with me and walk me step by step on how to verify there might be complication in it.   But it will not be until I understand how it works that I will pay.    So if you can dumb it down and explain it to me like I'm 5.   Hit me up in a pm on bc game..   

lets go!!?let me know when your ready for a walk with me thank you ill be more than glad for sharing the moment .

sincer Regards   

Grace.

grace 

On 3/13/2023 at 11:29 AM, Gwilson said:

lets go!!?let me know when your ready for a walk with me thank you ill be more than glad for sharing the moment .

sincer Regards   

Grace.

I've found someone from github.  But if your q player and u know how this work I might be interested in doing the video with u just to discuss. It.  This is all still in the making. So the timing is up in the air bc I gotta work on a schedule.  

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Register a new account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now