Previous withdrawal has been refunded to BC Game account

Kzzfxhtkkyb

Question

Hi guys, wondering if anyone has experience with my particular issue. 

I made a withdrawal of a decent amount of ETH to my crypto broker however there appears to have been some issues on my crypto brokers end and they refunded the ETH back to where it came from. Therefore the refund has gone to the BC GAME wallet (not my wallet) where all withdrawals are sent from.. I've raised a case with support a couple of days ago and it has been passed to the relevant teams but still awaiting feedback. I'm obviously nervous that i may have lost my funds entirely if BC game do not want to reimburse me. 

Has anyone had such problems or experience with this sort of issue and if so what was the outcome?

4 answers to this question

On 3/23/2023 at 1:44 PM, Kzzfxhtkkyb said:

Hi guys, wondering if anyone has experience with my particular issue. 

I made a withdrawal of a decent amount of ETH to my crypto broker however there appears to have been some issues on my crypto brokers end and they refunded the ETH back to where it came from. Therefore the refund has gone to the BC GAME wallet (not my wallet) where all withdrawals are sent from.. I've raised a case with support a couple of days ago and it has been passed to the relevant teams but still awaiting feedback. I'm obviously nervous that i may have lost my funds entirely if BC game do not want to reimburse me. 

Has anyone had such problems or experience with this sort of issue and if so what was the outcome?

SIR I SOLD ALL OF MY PROPERTY I WANT REFUND OR SOME MONEY THAT I WITHDRAW BUT NOT RECEIVED 

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Register a new account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now