Withdraw Failures

kinky-thots

Question

I've been having this problem since yesterday around 3pm (my local time); and customer service is always with the same cookie cutter responses they copy and paste to send to people with actual problems.

Automatic withdrawals take anywhere from 5-45 minutes but for security purposes, certain withdrawals will be audited and manually processed. The manual audit process typically takes between 1-6 hours, and in certain circumstances, could take a little longer. Please wait whilst this is processed by our back end team.

Let us know if there is anything additional that we may assist with, we are available 24/7.
Best of luck! 🍀

I've been with BC.Game since January 2021 and have never seen a withdraw fail.  I've had my withdraws selected for manual audit several times, but I've never experienced this issue.

bc.png

16 answers to this question

As I knew, the one in withdraw when I posted this; it failed.  Can anyone at BC.game look at this?  

bc.png

Ye payment he jo 1 mahina pura hone aaya he or successful Ho Bank statement bhi send Kiya he use payment successful he payment nhi aaya he or kitna msg kar raha hu ek 24/72 hours time diya jata he koi problem shi nhi karta he es aapko details send kar diya he payment wallet vapas chahiye 

Screenshot_20230801_194802.jpg

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Register a new account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now