reformatting

yarblesmane

I did to get too crazy, but to give an example; I have 800k in Plinko bets with my most significant chance no bigger than 15 with the majority 1.00 to 5.00. This is a fact. Even with 15k in my account, I never bet above my average. I am used to constantly dropping double balls, sometimes triple.. but usually double. It could be gone back a long time to verify all this.. well in the past few weeks was bored ad playing before I was interrupted by the charge nurse while playing Plinko and must have fat-fingered myself to a max bet which in my account at the time is 1300   now if I hit it has been like 2 million dollars yeah right we know I want to get a more then max payout of 20k or so.... why would anybody do this.. it shouldn't be allowed I get there was a warning there about max bet and appreciate the sign but to place it in someplace where you would hit chance defeats the purpose. It stinks. I was so accustomed to sending double balls in..... now I sent emails right away and spoke with several support reps. All told me I needed to put it in an email and send a support message.. well I could understand if they emailed me back and told me I'm shit out of luck but not even to email me back when I have posted hours of content about my 24 hours in a row gambling conquests and always try to give back as much as I get. not even an email... at least my VIP host had the decency to ask about my broken leg few times while I was out of town getting therapy for it. I'm unsure why you guys can't even email me back, considering this was not entirely my fault.

Edited by yarblesmane

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Register a new account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now