need help with a withdrawal issue ive been facing since past 7 days

first of all i apologise for having to post this query in this section as i dont know where i can ask for a resolution 

7 days ago i had done two withdrawals of 25000 inr each and i had received one of the withdrawal of inr 25000 in 2-3 hrs but i never received the other 25000 inr in my bank account (even though on the transacton page it showed both the withdrawals as successful) i raised the query to bcgame support and i was told by the support to wait for 24 hrs as it can take that much time) then the wait game began 24 hrs passed i never received the withdrawal i checked with my bank they affirmed that only one of the 25000 inr was received the other wasnt, i immediately contacted support again this time they said to wait for another 2 days as the withdrawal based system might take 72 hrs and then it gets resolved

3 days gone the withdrawal was still not received i contacted my vip host and support again this time daphne raised a ticket for the withdrawal and said that the matter will be looked into back end team and will maximum take 7 days ( 123713 and 123697 these two tickets were raised by daphne from support 7 days back) dont know whch one was the 25000 inr wthdrawal ticket , since then its been 7 days now i have not received the withdrawal every time i ask support they dont give proper answer they just say that ticket is escalated and since past 2 days they hardly even reply

im attaching below the order id screenshot of the withdrawals please help me out

i have already provided bank statement to support please help almost 7 days now 

25k nr 2.jpg

25k nr.jpg

Edited by Asehkormjwb

• Asehkormjwb changed the title to need help with a withdrawal issue ive been facing since past 7 days

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Register a new account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now