need help with a withdrawal issue ive been facing since past 7 days

first of all i apologise for having to post this query in this section as i dont know where i can ask for a resolution 

7 days ago i had done two withdrawals of 25000 inr each and i had received one of the withdrawal of inr 25000 in 2-3 hrs but i never received the other 25000 inr in my bank account (even though on the transacton page it showed both the withdrawals as successful) i raised the query to bcgame support and i was told by the support to wait for 24 hrs as it can take that much time) then the wait game began 24 hrs passed i never received the withdrawal i checked with my bank they affirmed that only one of the 25000 inr was received the other wasnt, i immediately contacted support again this time they said to wait for another 2 days as the withdrawal based system might take 72 hrs and then it gets resolved

3 days gone the withdrawal was still not received i contacted my vip host and support again this time daphne raised a ticket for the withdrawal and said that the matter will be looked into back end team and will maximum take 7 days ( 123713 and 123697 these two tickets were raised by daphne from support 7 days back) dont know whch one was the 25000 inr wthdrawal ticket , since then its been 7 days now i have not received the withdrawal every time i ask support they dont give proper answer they just say that ticket is escalated and since past 2 days they hardly even reply

im attaching below the order id screenshot of the withdrawals please help me out

i have already provided bank statement to support please help almost 7 days now 

25k nr 2.jpg

25k nr.jpg

someone from mod/support bc staff please help with this withdrawal issue desperately trying  to get this been 8 days now

have already shown them the bank statements and everything they said only one withdrawal has been received and they are looking to resolve the issue this was told 7 days back but they have not sent it yet as they have acknowledged that back

the reason they gave that the other withdrawal was showing success because both withdrawals done were wiithin few seconds of each other and were of the same amount hence system marked both as sent

21 hours ago, Asehkormjwb said:

have already shown them the bank statements and everything they said only one withdrawal has been received and they are looking to resolve the issue this was told 7 days back but they have not sent it yet as they have acknowledged that back

the reason they gave that the other withdrawal was showing success because both withdrawals done were wiithin few seconds of each other and were of the same amount hence system marked both as sent

No, it is not the reason I think. Let me show u my 4  success withdrawals in the interval of 9 sec or more than 10 seconds only at the same date and time, that's why I asked u to verify with ur bank, good day.

Screenshot_20230512_060239.jpg

Edited by Fergie

I dont think u even got my point today samething again has happened with  my withdrawal of 30200 inr , on site i got the notification its withdrawn successfully and i have not received anything in bank have verified all details and stuff cause my earlier withdrawal in morning was smooth but again 30200 inir same issue now im scared that my pending withdrawal might face the same issue

: for the 25000 inr withdrawal its been 11 days and nothing has been done still nothing received and now a new withdrawal same issue have verified with my bankk countless times nothing has been received 

bcgames pleaes helpp

You should talk with bc.game support to figure everything out, there might be a bug in your bank account withdrawal using ur inr currency, why don't u use cryptocurrency instead so u won't have any probz. On my earlier replies, I am pointing at what u said that because of seconds interval that's y ur cashouts are showing success. Good luck

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Withdraw failed but not received in my bc game wallet since from past 20 days I’m continuously texting live customer support after raising the ticket no reply of texts from your side I want my money back at any cost this is wrong no reply from love support then I think bc game is stealing money from innocent people 

IMG_0252.png

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can't withdraw by Luna in bc game. When I withdraw then they tell me " you can not withdraw to other accounts in the system" but there is no wrong my Luna address.. this is bc.game system wrong

Screenshot_20240101-162736.png

Screenshot_20240101-164030.png

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Register a new account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now