Locked from my account need HELP

Provablefair

this should never happen but it happened to me too and do not know why and what happened 

this morning was not able to log in and wrote to LIVE help then to "mail help support"  

received a single reply with a 

After conducting a review of your account, our Risk Team has found that you have violated our terms of service. As a result, your account has been permanently locked.

as many if not thousands at least hundreds know me  im Provablefair ex mod of Luckygames here im asking for help to fix this as i do not go against rule and never go against rule because i know there are rule and there are penalty too . 

its impossible to ask further to mail support as they do not seems to be able to reply or want to reply to my sorry tens other mail ... i know email is not the way to chat 

Im Provablefair , many user , some admin and mod know me , bcgame know my username my email , my real data phone and KYC complete too . please and talk to me or unlock directly im waiting 

Thank you for your help

ok all fixed im reinstated

thanks to all who joined me in this fast but hard travel.

Thanks to LIVE support , HELP mail support ,  mod and admin and twitter too who helped into fixing the issue.

Of course  this topic and reply are only done at end of a long journey 

topic can be closed , thanks to all 

Edited by Provablefair
issue fixed topic can be closed

• 2 months later...

Gratz bro glad you figured it all out 🙂

Sadly I have JPY Japanese yen I cant figure out how to withdrawal because I dont have a bank account that accepts JPY and I dont read Japanese.

How can I  exchange fiat to crypto?

Anyone know of a online exchange that is legit and works to withdrawl JPY?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/17/2023 at 11:32 AM, Provablefair said:

ok all fixed im reinstated

thanks to all who joined me in this fast but hard travel.

Thanks to LIVE support , HELP mail support ,  mod and admin and twitter too who helped into fixing the issue.

Of course  this topic and reply are only done at end of a long journey 

topic can be closed , thanks to all 

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Register a new account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now