Help inject java...limbo

SineC

Hi everyone

I'm used to using inject script for limbo(with help from other scripts i found here). But since the changes from bc, no more lbg. So was woundering if anyone knows if there is still a way to script game for limbo?

Thanks

Yep, this is definitely broken.  What's the deal?

Screenshot_23.png

I see why it's broken, but no idea why this change was made.  This sucks, many of us rely on this object being available for limbo scripts.

Screenshot_24.png

Sorry seems no more good. Well seems its all on server side now. i haven't found any way... 😢 

Certainly, it seems like the scripting method you were using for "Limbo" involving "lbg" was affected by changes made by "bc." These changes might have made the previous scripting approach obsolete. If you're looking for an alternative way to script the game after these changes, it's recommended to seek advice from the game's community or forums to find out if there are new methods or tools available for scripting in the updated version of the game. Always make sure to follow the game's guidelines and terms of service when attempting any scripting or modding.

If you're looking for an alternative way to script the game after these changes, it's recommended to seek advice from the game's community or forums

Isn't that what we're doing here? 🙂

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/7/2023 at 3:07 AM, SineC said:

Hi everyone

I'm used to using inject script for limbo(with help from other scripts i found here). But since the changes from bc, no more lbg. So was woundering if anyone knows if there is still a way to script game for limbo?

Thanks

Nice post

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Register a new account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now