$20,000 Top-5 Leagues Extravaganza - Bet, Win & Celebrate!

BCGame_Maxim

I've joined the forum event; Now it's your turn to win generous rewards from BC.GAME!

I've joined the forum event; Now it's your turn to win generous rewards from BC.GAME!

Thanks for the event, but i personally think that Sports Guarantee Cashback was a better option than this. Probably many other forum members would think like this too. Hopefully you can bring Cashback promotions back as i enjoyed them much more and it was a nice way for keeping me active here.

User name,♣️Poker Face♠️ user ID 6708765

Bet I'd 2304726500554973449

https://bcgame.top/sports?bt-path=%2F%3FbtBookingCode%3D6A7DB8B

Screenshot_20230819-231314_Chrome.jpg