$20,000 Top-5 Leagues Extravaganza - Bet, Win & Celebrate!

BCGame_Maxim

On 7/14/2023 at 6:21 PM, mohammed77889911 said:

Hello great bc company I hope that you will make a group for the Arabic language lesson in order to help Arab users in this Some moderators in the Telegram group suggested this idea to me, and they told me that we will study this And I can help you if you want to My account level is 63 and 23 people registered through my link And there is another suggestion, sir, regarding the code that comes through the telegram. I hope that its activation time will be from two minutes to 4 minutes or 3 minutes Thank you

Β 

I've joined the forum event; Now it's your turn to win generous rewards from BC.GAME!

I've joined the forum event; Now it's your turn to win generous rewards from BC.GAME!

Π― присоСдинился к ΠΌΠ΅Ρ€ΠΎΠΏΡ€ΠΈΡΡ‚ΠΈΡŽ Ρ„ΠΎΡ€ΡƒΠΌΠ°;Β Π’Π΅ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€ΡŒ Π²Π°ΡˆΠ°Β ΠΎΡ‡Π΅Ρ€Π΅Π΄ΡŒ Π²Ρ‹ΠΈΠ³Ρ€Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ Ρ‰Π΅Π΄Ρ€Ρ‹Π΅ Π½Π°Π³Ρ€Π°Π΄Ρ‹ ΠΎΡ‚ BC.GAME!