I feel my value as vip 47 to bc is worth less than trash in a dumpster

JCat

I’m a very supportive player I even boosted server on discord channel! But somehow I’m always being muted due to my not knowing my actions were viewed as unacceptable. On telegram I’m muted for typing /grab. On bc I’m muted for playing a rhyming game and accidentally posting bet without logging out of sports chat. On discord I shared my business dream in a conversation on discord. I apologize for this and will be very careful on my interactions should I be given another chance. Please bc is not the same without being able to communicate with others and interact. I am a lvl 47 vip and I feel unwelcome and worthless to bc  as a player. Feel like I should eventually find somewhere where I’m wanted.

If you know me and you read this pls comment so admin might notice… if admin don’t notice I guess they really don’t give damn…

Dont breaky yourself over the small things bro. Im on Level 57 and i woud be lying if i said that Ive ever felt  I belong in any of the chat communities - Im also more muted than I am not and in my case its simply due to not being fuent in English .its gotten me muted for weeks more than once and ive tried expaining it to aupport but the outcome is always the same - this language barrier ia a bitch sometimes.

Regardless, I share the same feeling you do on this topic so just keep in mind that if you ever feel like that again I would most probably do the sae way, so lets call it and say that at least there are 2 people in ' your community of isunderstood people'  that feel like they dont belong regardless of their intentions.

Hope this boosted you a bit, if not..... try and blame it on the language barrier issue or my lack of knowledge on the engish language.

Good luck

And it happened again....busy reading in gobal and poof -back on a 7day mute dor absolutely no bloody reason. Ghese powertripping mods need to leave. Fuc it!