Complaint: Technical Issues, Post-Update Disadvantages, and Lack of Support at the Betting House

Canguru

I would like to express my dissatisfaction regarding the experience I've had as a customer on your platform in recent days. As a loyal and active customer, I expected a high level of service, but I was deeply disappointed with how my issue was handled.

On 09/27/2023, when attempting to participate in the promotion advertised on your website, I was prevented from doing so due to a technical issue on the site. I was extremely frustrated with this situation as I was eager to take advantage of the opportunity and enhance my gaming experience on your platform.

Desperate for a solution, I immediately contacted support through the live chat available on your website. However, to my surprise and dismay, I received no response or assistance for over 24 hours. This not only negatively impacted my customer experience but also raised questions about your company's reliability and commitment to meeting customer needs.

Furthermore, it is important to mention that after the latest platform update, users like me were subjected to several disadvantages. These changes have negatively affected the gaming experience, and many of us feel disadvantaged due to the lack of transparency and communication about these alterations.

What is even more frustrating is the fact that these website problems emerged after the update, making the situation even more concerning. As a customer, I expect to be treated with respect and consideration, which was not the case in this instance. It's important to highlight that two attempts to contact support were terminated without even being viewed by the team, which only increases my frustration and mistrust in the support provided.

I hope this complaint is taken seriously, and actions are taken to ensure that other customers do not face the same frustration I experienced.

• 3 weeks later...

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Register a new account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now