Lucky spin did not pay. HELP

GLB1234

Question

It won't let me connect to the live chat so I'll post it here. I spun the lucky spin as I do whenever it is available, it landed on 1 bitcoin but the claim button at the bottom just kept loading. did this for 8 minutes so I refreshed and it did not pay me. Picture1.png.2084f07a69f8253acb2fbe1c467ee998.png

3 answers to this question

On 11/4/2023 at 5:08 AM, DonEhEDollars88 said:

I'm sorry to hear about the issue you experienced while trying to claim your reward from the Lucky Spin. It can be frustrating when things don't go as expected, but I believe I might have an explanation for what happened.

From your description, it seems like you encountered a connection issue. These sorts of problems can occasionally occur due to various factors, such as internet connectivity or temporary server glitches. In many cases, a slow or unstable internet connection might lead to the claim button taking longer to load or not responding at all.

Here's what I recommend:

1. **Check Your Internet Connection:** Ensure that your internet connection is stable and running smoothly. Sometimes a simple network issue can cause delays in loading web pages and buttons.

2. **Clear Your Browser Cache:** If you haven't already, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. This can help resolve potential issues related to website loading.

3. **Try Again:** After confirming your internet connection is solid and clearing your cache, please attempt to claim your reward again.

If you encounter the same problem, don't hesitate to reach out to BC.Game's customer support. They can provide specific assistance and investigate the situation further. Remember to provide them with all the necessary details, including your username, the time of the incident, and any error messages you may have received.

BC.Game's support team is generally quite responsive and should be able to assist you in resolving this issue. I hope this helps, and that you'll have a smoother experience on the platform in the future.

Best regards,

0P

Guy, what's up with these low effort Chat-GPT-answers? Just keep this nonsense chatter to yourself next time.

On 11/4/2023 at 12:08 PM, DonEhEDollars88 said:

I'm sorry to hear about the issue you experienced while trying to claim your reward from the Lucky Spin. It can be frustrating when things don't go as expected, but I believe I might have an explanation for what happened.

From your description, it seems like you encountered a connection issue. These sorts of problems can occasionally occur due to various factors, such as internet connectivity or temporary server glitches. In many cases, a slow or unstable internet connection might lead to the claim button taking longer to load or not responding at all.

Here's what I recommend:

1. **Check Your Internet Connection:** Ensure that your internet connection is stable and running smoothly. Sometimes a simple network issue can cause delays in loading web pages and buttons.

2. **Clear Your Browser Cache:** If you haven't already, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. This can help resolve potential issues related to website loading.

3. **Try Again:** After confirming your internet connection is solid and clearing your cache, please attempt to claim your reward again.

If you encounter the same problem, don't hesitate to reach out to BC.Game's customer support. They can provide specific assistance and investigate the situation further. Remember to provide them with all the necessary details, including your username, the time of the incident, and any error messages you may have received.

BC.Game's support team is generally quite responsive and should be able to assist you in resolving this issue. I hope this helps, and that you'll have a smoother experience on the platform in the future.

Best regards,

0P

Lol, this is like what ul get when u contact bc support haha

Here's what I recommend:

Best regards,

0P

Edited by DonEhEDollars88

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Register a new account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now