Penthesilea

Is this still working?

7 minutes ago, Avomlvqbkwb said:

Hello. Thank you for sharing this. Can you explain what the strategy is with this script?Im a bit lost with all the code. So I tried running it(didnt change anything), but it seems its always  betting the same starting bet... 

Make sure you have the increase on loss and increase on win selected. When it reaches a certain loss level it increases your bet by 2.5% and the same with the payout. So as losses occur these will increase.. as soon as you hit profit target the bet and payout resets... this keeps the strategy running indefinitely. Let  me know if you still have issues. And send me a screenshot so that I can help you.

Edited by Astartes

Thanks for your reply and explanation. I run the script for 20.000+ bets with minimum base bet, it seems fine until the first big drawdown and recovery... But after that, I think something went wrong.... Apparently, after a big series of losses, the script stabilized at the minimum bet, never increasing again. Here is the graph:

IMG_20240131_225452.thumb.jpg.e5091e2af6b00f8bb9b98a57d5712338.jpg

Is it supposed to be like this?

Seems there is a limite in replies I can make, so I have to edit this previous post, hope you can read it.

I noticed something else now, the script seems to be ignoring the base bet. I have deleted and added the script again, but behaviour remains. Its always betting 0.001, even if I change the BaseBet to other values.

Am I doing something wrong?

Here are the settings, I didnt change anything except the BaseBet (but it doesnt seems to be working)IMG_20240201_100448.thumb.jpg.27037fb9b0aa79b9598217c048a6f963.jpgIMG_20240201_100403.thumb.jpg.64e1f62e65ca0ad888920080eca37c11.jpg

Edited by Avomlvqbkwb
Can reply because of limits of replies

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Register a new account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now