Good ol' Beard Off...

Burchbeer

20200710_112250.thumb.jpg.4e7e5b66b47f7e4b6acdbd8e2e1a9d35.jpg

On 7/10/2020 at 12:00 PM, ][NT3L][G3NC][ said:

None Need Be Said About This Glory. A PIcture Is Worth 1000 Words
image.jpeg.ee3591602d8a9177d7f122d2d45d75e2.jpeg

Just remember sharks dedicate a week to me!!!

The most interesting man in the world

• 2 months later...
On 7/12/2020 at 10:43 AM, Burchbeer said:

imageproxy.php?img=&key=382510955b1539cbhad to fire back from my own life journy or random variety

FB_IMG_1594575367222.jpg

FB_IMG_1594575334708.jpg

FB_IMG_1594575322975.jpg

FB_IMG_1594575304953.jpg

FB_IMG_1594575261150.jpg

FB_IMG_1594575231866.jpg

FB_IMG_1594575280852.jpg

FB_IMG_1594575149030.jpg

FB_IMG_1594575211853.jpg

FB_IMG_1594575166837.jpg

FB_IMG_1594575099250.jpg

FB_IMG_1594574971058.jpg

FB_IMG_1594575036798.jpg

FB_IMG_1594575172708.jpg

FB_IMG_1594575065834.jpg

FB_IMG_1594575006756.jpg

OMFG!!!!  BURCH!!!! I can not believe that is you in every one of those pictures. I will say this, if this was a second grade soccer team instead of a grown man beard comp, where as everyone gets an award(you know so feelings dont get hurt) then Mr. Burch you sir when the bearded chameleon award because almost everyone of those pics you look completely different.  Also Im saying this as a very comfortable and very straight male but that first pic with I think a sepia filter.........I was like why is Burch showing Jake Gyllenhaal on set of his new film.  Then I realized, nope he is better looking than Jake Gyll.  Thats Burch!  Thats my boy!!!! 

Wait is this competition still going?  I mean not for me........its for a friend.   No Im joking......not about entering, cause whilst I have facial hair it is none worthy of any prize given for the likes of these fascinating facial follicle festivities.  I was just curious if it was still going.  I am growing out my chin strap tho so maybe in a couple weeks when I can rival Burch's speed metal bassist thing he has going on in what I assume is his current look.  J, am I correct there?  

Anyways I just want to give props to all that entered pics.  It is an interesting thing to learn peoples personalities and make mental projections of what you then think that person looks like........and Penguin just showing how off one can be with all they have to work with being Spaghetti Burritos, an animated pic of a Penguin, and an animated pic of a toaster.  Well those did me no help as I would have guessed you as a clean shaven type but perhaps similar age.  Anyways that segues me perfectly into what is an even bigger surprise to me and didnt realize I had my throne being challenged............

That being the Lisa Lampanelli of BC.Game, Intelligence, ladies and gents.  I dont know how to put your name down all cool as fuck like you have for your user name but I figure that will work.  Where in the shit did the Kenny Rogers Roasters come from man?  Who would have thought that you would be going to places that I wouldnt dare go(sorry Penguin).  I mean I am starting a slow clap with my jaw laying on the floor and Im pretty sure I alleviated at least half my bladder down my left leg too.  You sir were brutal savage but very much not fair. 

The thing about roasting is you have to be able to take as well as you give.  Show some humility.  So I propose this.  You and I since our identities have remained entirely hidden, yours more than mine but I do have the richest cartoon in the world as my profile pic.  Here is what ai suggest.  We both for one day change our profile pics to ourselves, a real profile picture of our choosing..........no I wont make it a dick pic........unless its unanimously voted thats what is wanted by the people.  One day tho, Intelligence.  We change it for one day, but you have to be in chat long enough for people to realize you dont have a picture with a dude wearing a gas mask and its a real human.  I think that would be cool.  Now that we are BC.Games two top roasters.  We are the venom vipers bitches.  Dont talk shit to us or you leave or you leave covered head to toe in fecal matter.  Period.  Im just playing, I cant take a shot as well as the best.  Oh shit well thats my proposition to you, Intelligence.  I can reveal my identity alone too if you would rather remain covered up like a 13 year old Iranian bride/rape slave then suit yourself.  I just think its nice to know what people look like once youve been in enough conversations with them. 

I played a game called, Dragon Soul on Android for 2 years all of which but one month I was in the same clan.  We ended up breaking apart our original clan but the core of us promised as long as we kept playing we would stay together as we wouldnt be isolated and have some clout then.  Well I never knew what any of these people looked like at all.  Not until right before I stopped playing and it kinda drove me crazy.  That could be just a me thing and you all dont agree.  

Holy fuck am I a nonstop talker/writer!!!  Not a question so save it.  Well sorry Im not really sorry for the length and like I tell people on Reddit.  I will not write an abbreviated version of what my key points were.  You can read it all or you can skip it but length and size is something Ive never had a problem with so if you do that sounds like a personal issue.  I will cut this short but it is too long even for me considering the forum nature.  I have spent too much time writing to go back and edit now.  Maybe later.  So if you are one if the few that get to read this as a "directors cut" well this is your "Blade Runner" my friends.  Just a whole different ballgame when its the uncut version huh?  Your welcome.

• 2 weeks later...

LOL

Intelligenci_logo_on_transparent.thumb.png.a0b4eeba91c8fb82b7749ebf5bcb9246.png

By all means please bring on the Roasting

Intelligenci_logo_on_transparent.thumb.png.a0b4eeba91c8fb82b7749ebf5bcb9246.png

Its not as long as some of yours, but its as long as its ever been lol. I was thinking about shaving the Dimebag Darryl beard and just rockin an epic Hulk Hogan style  Handlebar 'stache  for #Mo-vember! Lol. :classic_biggrin:

WIN_20201008_10_11_39_Pro.jpg

WIN_20201008_10_13_50_Pro.jpg

Archived