even you can buy 0.03 $ perfect and exchange 0.03$ to other crypto currency

Ok thank 4 the info

best regards

On 7/18/2020 at 1:59 AM, dotcomlife said:

what is shitcode? how can i get it?

$[BCGAME-15QP6YJYBRO1AVPMX9884Q2AYRN3XEZW1B]$

48 minutes ago, 🎧Kingd3m🎤 said:

$[BCGAME-15QP6YJYBRO1AVPMX9884Q2AYRN3XEZW1B]$

Is it typical to get JB off these things? If so that is the definition of a shit code. 

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...

they steal from their own customers and when they can't they hack your account there are many out there including myself andthen theyll disable your 2fa . then to top it all off I was in chat letting others know about their horrendous tactics towards their own customers as they rob the poor constantly and give to high rollers all day long go look at the stats on front page the sea of red for poor the sea of Green for high rollers  even Svips calling it out then when telling chat about it they go and silence my voice blocking me from chat for 24 hours yet bans are 7 days and not only that but they cant even tell me which chat rule i broke when i broke 0 rules becasue they pussy ass school girls in short skirts and mad dikes who cant take the heat but can dish all day long  what happend to speaking your mind Freeddom of speech you piece of shit not to mention with the endless  all of a sudden game errors they blame on us and steal our money then turn around and blame us saying Clear your cache bitch its cleared change your web browser but it has had no issues from day 1 until you decided being a thief change your device but i was told by you to only use one device shall i change my country address house maybe my internet to dial up maybe i should take off my internet security too and then maybe i should go buy a new computer while im at it with the money you stole from us all you grimy gutter eatting pieces of shit GET THE FUCK OUt the kitchen you cant take the heat no you just block people when you see something you dont like rather than getting out your own emotions and do your fucking job your trashy mods how about learn to mind others privacy i have the nerve to sue you for breaking my privacy rights and hacking My account and draining my funds noone else had access other than your team to my account and im Not alone  Do not come here to play your Wasting your money and time they  will give you locked bcd for your hard earned money which will take tens of thousands to unlock and then they will steal it all in the end so you are wasting your time if they cant even handle the truth being in chat and others seeing it and blocking you clearly thats saying something its breaking their rules becasue they know we know what theyre doing and dont want others educated but every where i go everyone will know you will be next and it will happen to you all the way up to Svip so dont bother its not even worth what you spend here when you can go somewhere else spend half and gain twice as much FUCKYOU @BCGAME and TRASH Mods iN THE END you LOSE BiTCHES!

shitcode!!!

Shitcode