Just joined - saying hi! New to Crypto

bigdrumface

Not very familiar with crypto or how any of this works. Would appreciate any nice people on here that may have some tips, suggestions, advice, etc. 

3 minutes ago, Frayed Strong said:

Not very familiar with crypto or how any of this works. Would appreciate any nice people on here that may have some tips, suggestions, advice, etc. 

https://www.coinbase.com/earn/OXT/invite/h7xrbf3j make an account and verify here. Then click “Earn crypto” and they will give you up to $161 in free cryptocurrency.  That’s how I started my journey.  Welcome to bc.game!

I've signed up for Coinbase and have a bit in there. It doesn't support JB, which I keep getting on here. How do you exchange that into something that I can put back into my Coinbase account?  

26 minutes ago, Frayed Strong said:

I've signed up for Coinbase and have a bit in there. It doesn't support JB, which I keep getting on here. How do you exchange that into something that I can put back into my Coinbase account?  

You'd need to deposit to play, and then withdraw for that. JB is an internal coin we use as a demo token, and which you can currently buy up to 2 extra spins on the wheel daily. We have some other plans for JB in the works, so stack them while you can!

Oh, almost forgot to answer your question lol - JB cannot be withdrawn from the site, its only for use at BC.Game.

"Life is the biggest scam of all, because eventually you die."

- digitaldash

Can I exchange other coins that Coinbase doesn't support within this site?  For example if I have DOGE on here, can I exchange that on here to something like BTC, XRP, ETC, etc. which could then be withdrawn into my Coinbase account?  Sorry for all of the questions, I just want to understand and make sure I am doing this properly and safely. And how do you level up on here? 

2 minutes ago, Frayed Strong said:

Can I exchange other coins that Coinbase doesn't support within this site?  For example if I have DOGE on here, can I exchange that on here to something like BTC, XRP, ETC, etc. which could then be withdrawn into my Coinbase account?  Sorry for all of the questions, I just want to understand and make sure I am doing this properly and safely. And how do you level up on here? 

Yes you can do all of that at BC - One thing I suggest though is to send the coin to a personal wallet first, and then send to Coinbase. They have been known to ban accounts that are found doing incoming/outgoing transactions from gambling sites, so you should always send to your own wallet prior to them (both ways).

"Life is the biggest scam of all, because eventually you die."

- digitaldash

Archived