Plinko 1x5 is 2

Critttt

• 2 weeks later...

Like I said before I’m not a superstitious person or a conspiracy theory kind a guy but I tend to change up my pattern anytime I use auto. Like for instance I’ll tap the bat button four times in the left top corner then I’ll top it six times in the middle then I’ll tap in the bottom left corner rapidly for whatever model number switch it up to the right corner for three back to the middle so I’m always altering it because I do this while it’s on auto and it interrupts it systematically I just feel like doing it that way gives me a better odds at switching out any kind of a script that could possibly be active not that they do or cheat anything but just for my own ADD reasons

jc

On 7/28/2020 at 2:05 PM, BJ said:

I play plinko with JB, with bet 50K JB and hit X5 but im only win 100K (50K+50K).

Screenshot_2020-07-29-00-56-38.png

This is because you're trying to bet above the max profit amount for JB. We have a little glitch where it allows you to bet more than the max profit for JB, however you'll only receive the max (50,000 JB) regardless of what you hit. I suggest lowering your bet so that you get the max amount possible from your hits.

"Life is the biggest scam of all, because eventually you die."

- digitaldash

8 hours ago, digitaldash said:

This is because you're trying to bet above the max profit amount for JB. We have a little glitch where it allows you to bet more than the max profit for JB, however you'll only receive the max (50,000 JB) regardless of what you hit. I suggest lowering your bet so that you get the max amount possible from your hits.

Thanks for doge, lets play and enjoy

• 2 months later...
On ۱۳۹۹/۵/۸ at 04:04, Stark Launcelot said:

سلام

On ۱۳۹۹/۵/۷ at 22:35, Jancoek said:

من با JB plinko بازی می کنم ، با شرط بندی 50K JB و X5 را می زنم اما فقط 100K (50K + 50K) برنده می شوم.

Screenshot_2020-07-29-00-56-38.png

سلام

• 4 months later...

Archived