Offical Statement on BC.Game’s Former Mod

Guest CiciCat

Guest CiciCat

There are a few facts BC.Game would like to clarify:

1. Simon has not abided by BC.Game's rules and regulations for a long time and could not prove to be competent on support, so we let him be a MOD to manage the chat room.

2. The earlier recorded video shows that Simon mislead the public opinion by misusing the plug-in of the third-party software crisp.chat to change his betting and providing half information to the audience.

3. Simon realized his mistake and posted an apology post (https://forum.bc.game/topic/1793-big_red_earny-error-my-retirement/).  He gave us his word that he would never do such a blunder and mislead the public opinion ever again.  However now he intends to blackmail us for losing money due to his own accord. We will not accept it, and will collect evidence and pursue legal action to safeguard the interests of BC.Game.

4. BC.Game have rebated 10 ETH to help Simon as an appreciation of his work and help along the way. We feel devastated to see our beloved friend Simon go down this way and sour a beautiful friendship. To prevent more tragedies like this from happening, we sincerely suggest all players that If you feel you have a gambling problem, please contact https://www.begambleaware.org/ for help.

BC.Game has always been committed to giving players the most user-friendly experience but unfortunately some people have taken it as our weakness and used it for their improper personal profits.

We take this moment to inform that we are always keen to welcome more partners to work with for a mutually fruitful work experience. We are also on lookout for more market ambassadors/affiliate.

For more information, please contact [email protected].

• Admin

Our good friend is blackmailing me 50 ETH now lol

On 7/30/2020 at 3:35 AM, 🐊COCOMOON🌛 said:

Our good friend is blackmailing me 50 ETH now lol

I’ll blackmail him for 100ETH, which  cancels out your 50, so now he just owes me 50. Ez - why have countries not tried to hire me as their ambassador yet with such skills.

"Life is the biggest scam of all, because eventually you die."

- digitaldash

Archived