Hi Lo Issue on mobile

Burchbeer

every so often on my mobile app version of the game using brave browser when i load in it sends me to crash. i hit the menu to go to hi lo, select my coin set my bet and hit bet. from there it will occasionally lock up on me and take the funds or the interface becomes unresponsive so ill click around a bit and it will end up eating the intial bet and if i click bet again or anything it will still be locked but act as tho i played through and eat the coins that i had put in. i talked to dash on this issue and i wish i could offer more technical information on it but it happens every now and again. just wanted to point it out and im not sure i know how to recreate it but i'll end up closing all my apps and restarting bc games app and occasionally it happens to me 2 or 3 times in a row but if it starts to play it will keep playing. 

Thanks @Burchbeer we’ll be looking into this shortly. I know you said you were using Brave browser, are you on Android or iOS?

"Life is the biggest scam of all, because eventually you die."

- digitaldash

• 2 weeks later...

sorry for the delay in response i am android and it still kind of doing it and im not sure why. its like i load into only hi lo that does it but it cause the application to freeze up and the buttons to become unresponsive and thus far i have only had this issue with hi lo 

Archived