Is there a strategy for Plinko

chemicalfart

Although it is all hard luck we need to make money in gambling, but we can at least play safe every game and make money slowly. My tip for plinko is always go for Auto bet with max 10 bets together at Medium risk and 16 pins, as most of the time you get profit or will get what you bet so no loss no profit.. which is much safer than playing at high risk with 16 pins. Plinko depend on seed, I hit plinko 1000x in 88 try thats in other site coz i'm new here in BC.Game but i do the same thing here, well after that I changed many seed, but never hit 1000x again. Hope you guys will share your experience or strategy or tip on how to win in plinko or is it simply a bounce luck. Stay Safe and God Bless Us All.  

I mean, sort of. More than anything it’s about controlling the fluctuation of your balance. The better you can do that, the more chances you have of hitting max payout. 

Personally I don’t play anything below 14 pins, and always play on high risk setting for maximum variance. Sucks when you get nothing but 0.2x, but it’s great when max hits 🙂 

"Life is the biggest scam of all, because eventually you die."

- digitaldash

I risk it all in the end. Plinko is my poison. I start high 16 rows but I have a cpl patterns I find successful about 68% of the time. It’s all about variation. Now I tend to stay away from the automated system because I’m superstitious like that but if I do I mix it up by stopping and starting my play. I’m always open to suggestions and I’m always reading. 
jc

With the simplifying assumption that each time a chip hits a peg there's a 50% chance it goes left and a 50% chance it goes right, the distribution is the binomial distribution. If you number the n slots from left to right, 0 to n-1 the probability of it landing in slot k is (n-1)!/(k!(n-1-k)!2n-1). This is the same as the probability of getting k heads from n-1 coin flips. It's actually a general property of the binomial distribution, regardless of the value of p, that as n goes to infinity it approaches a normal distribution.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
20.02.2021 в 12:03 EMAD1980 сказал:

я играю со средним и высоким риском начиная с 8 кеглей. постоянно чередую каждые 20-30 ударов вне зависимости от того, что выиграет я или нет ... на моменте смены сложности также увеличиваю количество колышков на 1 шт ... что касается денежной ставки то сдесь у каждого свой минимум и максимум ... схема такая - начинаю с минимальной ставки 3 удара, после умножаю в 4 раза делаю 3 хода и делю на 2 оставляю сумму до смены сложности .... шарики пускаю сначало 1 удар, когда дойдет до середины то сразу 2 вместе запускаю и дальше когда они примерно на середина поля опять 1 шарик .... так постоянно чередую ... игру продолжаю пока не дойду до конца .... вы изначально должны решить какой профит вы хотите .... такая схемой игры я создаю колебание в ставках и балансе...таким образом шары имеют хороший расброс и получаются хорошие умножения !!) жди хороший удр !!!! по такой схеме постепенно постепенно повышаться, главное вовремя и забрать выйгрыш, ... и всегда играй в ручном режиме !!! ... удачи и хорошего выйгрыша)! 

277753196_.png.d2a3b08cdc40b7a29d009638ba3cfc5c.pngВзаимодействие с другими людьмиБезымянный.png

Безымянный.png

Archived