My Play in Hi Lo Game

bardagul

The aim of the game is to guess whether the next card to be dealt will be higher or lower. Guess right and you win, guess wrong and you lose, it’s that simple.

The game does not have stable payouts and as such, there is no preset paytable for hi-lo. The payout for correctly guessing whether the next card will be higher or lower could vary each game round. This is because the odds change depending on the base card’s value. The higher the probability, the lower the payout.  

High low may be a simple game, there is no easy way to win. Card counting is not really an option. You must make logical decisions to play the game well. Due to the simplicity of the game, there are not many hi lo strategies available. 

Card counting is a strategy that could slightly improve your odds. Although it is of no use when playing online due to auto shuffling. If only Martingale is included its a good strategy you can apply to even money bets. 

Here is what my strategy consists of:

*Your first bet should be the lowest possible stake.
*Place the same bet each time until you lose.
*After a loss, double your bet.
*If you have successive losses, you should  continue to double your bet each round.
*If you win, you will recover previous losses, and possibly gain a small profit.
*You can then restart with your initial bet and follow the same steps.

You should keep in mind that no betting strategy can guarantee success. A result is never guaranteed, and you could exhaust the maximum betting limits before recuperating any losses. So, you should always consider your budget. 

Until next time players see you on the next card dealt...Stay Safe and God Bless Us All.

This game is so simple that there really isn’t much in the way of Hi Lo strategy associated with it. The odds on offer will change depending on the card you have been dealt, so you have to then make a decision about taking the safe option, with low odds, or whether you take a risk and go for the bigger odds. 

For example, if you have a 4 then naturally you would go higher if the odds did not play any part in your returns. However, with big odds available for lower, from time to time you may be tempted to try your luck and go lower. If you do take a risk, you will be rewarded with good odds, while those who like to play it safe will try to slowly build up their bank on bets that aren’t as risky.

• 1 year later...

In my opinion the result is specified by the hash and not buy our guess. I mean if the hash says 1.2 you can't go further that and it will drop. I'm saying this from my experience. So I'm trying to play on low payouts, like 1.07 or 1.1 and not more. With each lose I'm going for two 1.5 payouts to recover. And I think the key is not to raise your bet, even after you lose, because you don't know for sure if you'll lose or win.

Archived