unloved trtl

BossBitch-Lilley

i have set up a wallet for the use of bc.game  trtl only  .i will be giving a second party the info on the wallet as soon as i do i will let you know who it is . their are allot of ppl that get trtl rains and drops that do not like trtl  .so if you have unwanted trtl  depo them here and once a month i will exchange all the trtl in the wallet to btc and do a raffle for every one that has deposited trtl to this wallet  . if you depo plz pm me so i could put your name on the raffle list and i will check to see if you did depo. next month i will exchange for a different coin let me know what coin you would like and i will choose the one that is asked for the most 

deposit address :   TRTLv1R3ACdUcdtNiU5qq2Hp7khpauwCZYDLMHi6PP4CECbRp398U1XPAAgDAh7DS28sEqY4bCeU33jm8JEoyTLH4Pynir7vxd9 

i support this notion and with the slow rise of trtl lately who knows folks maybe itll be a decent come up

• 1 month later...

I like what you did here.  Plus seeing Burch here gave me no choice but to follow suit and add a comment.  I just posted my possible options for Turtle shit......coin.  seeing this tho makes me happy that if I ever rage bet and actually hit my allin with astronomical odds I can withdraw to this sweet raffle.  

Quick follow up question.  Are you handing out raffle tickets in proportion to amount of turtle sent to the wallet?  I mean if Burch sends 2 million turtle and the next day I send 100k turtle he hasnsent 20 times more so he should have a better chance at winning right? If you don't have this worked out may I suggest you give one ticket in increments of the min cashout amount of turtle.  I think it's 50k?  I don't know exactly cause I never intended or would have even wanted to withdraw turtle cause I had I so damn much.  Lilley, I support this option and I think it is a really smart and creative way for that gangrenous coin on a half shell to get a damn job already and start working for the people it has caused so much peril, famine, and the fall of at least three dominant world civilizations.  Not unlike the flu shot...........the real silent killer is not CO2.  Just a lil prick and all of a sudden black plague sick? Thats what you get for trusting a nurse standing at a foldable table outside your local  Walgreens.  I'm pretty sure Chi-mo's have a very similar tactic yet they are given prison time, rightfully so, but should these candystripers of doom be treated as well as they are?  Anyways, I did so well staying on topic.......until one of my Andy Rooney hotbed topics popped into my mind.  I'm leaving it just in case someone has the same thoughts as me but keep them bottled out of fear they would get exiled.  Hey Im still here, it's ok.  Speak out against free supermarket shots that they swear won't get you sick, are free, and will just take a few moments of your time.  Replace those descriptive words with free candy, I promise I'm friends with your parents, and do you have a second to help me find my lost puppy...........thin thin line my friends. 

Archived