There was a trick to this trade

Batwac1

So I was running through this game and coming up on it....thin all the sudden noise i get a scull every other spin..who else noticed that

Bt

That's how it always goes for me anytime I'm playing with BTC or ETH. Any other currency no problems. 

• 1 year later...

I think they missed the point. But I know the sound you are talking about. And while it sounds ominous and all I dont really notice mor3 skulls with it than when it isnt there. I will often reset my seed though if I am not making head wY after about 30 spins. My best games I fill up the book and the Gen to the top and keep hitting those hoping to get the ahnk up to a reasonable level like x50 before cashing out. 

There was a time there were the double skulls would hit like every other spin and I still see that from time to time. And I never played it before the changes so I have nothing to compare it too.

I've spun the wheel once. Unfortunately  I had to bet really low to make it that far. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

If you’ve looked into the games function it’s obviously programmed in a way to either give more of a chance or take more wager depending on a pseudo-predetermined list of weighted integers that help decide wether the skull or the space shows up relative to which and how many symbols are at play at the time of the spin… there’s more but that’s effectively the reason I won’t play until I can autobet .0000001 of something and get a good climb without skull duggery 

Archived