Limbo $500 Thanksgiving Challenge For 48 Hours!

BC_PANDA

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/16/2020 at 3:06 AM, GKD69 said:

No there are few people who posted their wins (including myself), but there was some error with posting images or something. But idky they aren't saying anything here yet 😕

I've already pm the admin (no reply), asked bc support (nothing), asked bc mods and they told me to contact him via telegram, asked him via telegram (unseen), asked bc support again and been told to contact another admin via telegram, contacted her and she told me she'd ask the admin who drew this contest and let me know by yesterday, yet no replies.

💙 𝔎𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔞 💙

02.gif

1 hour ago, Kristalina said:

I've already pm the admin (no reply), asked bc support (nothing), asked bc mods and they told me to contact him via telegram, asked him via telegram (unseen), asked bc support again and been told to contact another admin via telegram, contacted her and she told me she'd ask the admin who drew this contest and let me know by yesterday, yet no replies.

Yeah I'm not sure why too. I know its not a scam or anything in case you are worried. I've done few challenges too and a few did take some time to get paid out. Guess they aren't that active on the forum or there's some other issue. Cause I don't see much activity even after they posted the Christmas events. 🤷‍♂️

who won this challenge? 🤣

On 12/18/2020 at 5:55 PM, Kristalina said:

On 12/18/2020 at 7:09 PM, GKD69 said:

Yeah I'm not sure why too. I know its not a scam or anything in case you are worried. I've done few challenges too and a few did take some time to get paid out. Guess they aren't that active on the forum or there's some other issue. Cause I don't see much activity even after they posted the Christmas events. 🤷‍♂️

If you guys won, you can try and raise them on Bitcointalk forum.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5088875.msg55927087#msg55927087

• 2 weeks later...
  • Admin

Hi, apologies for the delay in announcement due to being away. We are verifying the bets and the announcement of winners will be done today and prize distribution as well

• Admin
  • 1st Place Goes to @Kristalina $300 worth of DOGE
  • 2nd Place Goes to @GKD69 $100 worth of DOGE
  • 3rd Place Goes to @bitpopsy  $50 worth of DOGE
  • 4th Place Goes to @memeng $25 worth of DOGE

Please pm me your Doge addresses on telegram https://t.me/BCGame_Panda

• Admin

There was some miscalculations and according to the data @GKD69had 4 wins in a row so 1st place goes to @GKD69and second to @Kristalina

• Admin

I understand your mistake. But the two months 'delay' made '100usd worth of dogecoin' from 28500 at that time to only 9935 today. Sorry for the winners, especially those almost 100k dogecoin of the first prize at that time, that would have been 1000 usd if they were holders. Meanwhile now the prize of dogecoin it's not going any higher.

Goodbye.

💙 𝔎𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔞 💙

02.gif

is this still ongoing or valid to participate??????????????? if no please delete such post to save people time, came here since there was some fresh replies and notification 

Hi, apologies for the delay in announcement due to being away. We are verifying the bets and the announcement of winners will be done today and prize distribution as well ( COCO SAID)) THIS IS A GIMMICK, WHAT DO YOU MEAN  GONE AWAY WHILE THE SITE I S STILL ON)) A PATHETIC EXCUSE. PLUS NOVEMBER EVENT REWARD BY 20201 JANUARY IS REALLY NOT AN EVENT TO BE EXCITED ABOUT DUE TO THE PAINFUL LONG DURATION OF  THE EVENT, TS JUST LIKE A NORMAL USUAL DAY. IMAGINE THE LOSS AMOUNT OF THE WINNER WILL BE 100 TIMES GREATER THAN THE AMOUNT WON FOR BEING FIRST. SO TAKE AND GIVE.

•  

Archived