New years got crazy

SatoshiwoIf

what started out as a low bid and small deposit turned into some of these hits... I didn't get shots of all the biggest wins... but I managed Rank 4 USDT - Rank 3 EOS Keno singles.
I was just all "HOLY SHIT!" on the bigass EOS hit... was hoping for a 63x... was given a 500x, more than the  2 times I have pics for.

not only didI wind up in a profit of over 

and how's about I went from VIP 12 and pole vaulted into Rakeback with Recharge in the same 24 hour span!

Im now Rank 24VIP from that... literally doubled my VIP level!!! what in the actual fuck?!? I finally caught Coco's bitchassness and can finally enjoy the perks that come with gold VIP... I was sooooo not expecting to wager so many thousands of dollars.. it almost didn't seem real for a few minutes there..

#1bestrunyet.JPG

#biggestwinever.JPG

500x point32 eos.JPG

#1bestrunyet.JPG

rank 16.JPG

• Community Manager

And the beggars sending you tips xD.

dude that was the neatest trick! who'da thunk it lol

oh yeah... heres a few from todays rampage 🙂

512 DOLLAR WIN!.JPG

!!!!!.JPG

BADASS 512 DOLLAR HIT.JPG

42000 TRX!!.JPG

24k TRX.JPG

Boooooom

• Community Manager
11 hours ago, Satoshimask said:

oh yeah... heres a few from todays rampage 🙂

512 DOLLAR WIN!.JPG

!!!!!.JPG

BADASS 512 DOLLAR HIT.JPG

even Mae? LOL. Great bets btw! 

0C6C33B8-2FFB-4798-A704-630471DAB73B.thumb.png.13e18a63ae086218a8b409650e7acbf0.png

23 hours ago, McBitcoin617 said:

0C6C33B8-2FFB-4798-A704-630471DAB73B.thumb.png.13e18a63ae086218a8b409650e7acbf0.png

that's a hell of a hit. kick ass man

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Willdo said:

Tip pls

if i must offer you a tip.... don't go lurking the forums and begging here, nor in chat, nor anywhere... you want to have some crypto to play on? do what I do and go take surveys until you can afford to wager again, test your strategies and succeed... as for the begging, get the fuck outta here with that nonsense, I'll help those I feel deserve it.. but I don't even know who you are nor have I seen you ever in chat... so.... either do something constructive or take a long walk off a short cliff... I'm sick of beggars even though they will always exists... so will my attitude towards begging.

• 3 weeks later...

Damn bro.congrats on your winning.get em all!!!

Archived