BitsCheerful's Slang is Slang Foshizzle Contest

FkArndFndOut

10 XLM Contest February 2020

Post the most gangsta slang way you can think of to say... " I am a fluent Slang Speaker ", the best answer wins 10 XLM ...pretty simple eh? 

I'm the one looking for the phrase & I'm also the one paying the winner so I will be the one whos opinion chooses the winner ....ass kissing will not help but humorous responses will.

contest ends Thursday Fenruary 20th leaving  only  a 2 day window so good luck and make me laugh

images.jpg

27 minutes ago, Bitscheerful said:

10 XLM Contest February 2020

Post the most gangsta slang way you can think of to say... " I am a fluent Slang Speaker ", the best answer wins 10 XLM ...pretty simple eh? 

I'm the one looking for the phrase & I'm also the one paying the winner so I will be the one whos opinion chooses the winner ....ass kissing will not help but humorous responses will.

contest ends Thursday Fenruary 20th leaving  only  a 2 day window so good luck and make me laugh

images.jpg

Word

Omg😀

On 2/18/2020 at 6:41 AM, Fedupkpc said:

Word

LOVE YOU THANK-YOU FOR SHARING

i spit mad ebonic knowledge, preaching the bumping gums to the masses. BC.Game gotta get mines!!!

I iz the voice of that fully sick articulate lingo, ya'll feel me 😝

3 hours ago, PJ said:

i spit mad ebonic knowledge, preaching the bumping gums to the masses. BC.Game gotta get mines!!!

totally gotta get mines..i agree

due to extreme gambling addiction and funds getting low contest is over 10 hours early and the winner is PJ but Piaxxo, Reidmichelle, and Aced00  are all runner up winners so pm me for a prize

You are  one fo sizzy my nizzy my name is Nate dizzy I'm about to killzilla the crashdizlla forrizzla. Pick me greasy pleasy I'm begging on my knezzys. So pleassy 

Archived