API location and docs

Pflip

• 1 month later...

I am going to pile on here.  So far i have been lucky in my guessing of properties and such based on the other scripts, but that only goes so far.

• 2 months later...

I too would like this information besides what is displayed help section on the game page. All my searches have come up empty.

More specifically, I would like to know if you can change between high and low in HashDice.

Edited by DiceCrack

• 1 month later...

I was really hoping this would have gotten some traction because i wanted to know if there was a way to reread the properties from the form, and or interact with the dom from the script.  I mean its javascript so i don't see why not, but i imagine there might be some sort of isolation stuff going on to make it think its cross site scripting or what not.

The best i have been able to do is console.log(game) and then look at that object, you can also dump engine the same way.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2021 at 12:46 AM, Skele said:

The best i have been able to do is console.log(game) and then look at that object, you can also dump engine the same way.

Typing this command in the edit script box and running it?

• 3 months later...

putting it into the actual script.  But then you need to open the developer pain in the browser or you won't see the console output.

• 1 year later...

Where can i find any REST API:s to use for creating a Dashboard with statitics??
I can't find it anywhere. 
//System developer with to much free time.

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Register a new account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now