We Need Find a Way to Fuck AUTOGRABBERS

Coconuta

• Admin

the bag isn't clickable until the left to right slide motion , which activates it
 advice from J @

Any form of captcha will dramatically reduce the amount of bot / auto grabbers. 

OR ... You could simply have the bag appear in a different position each time. so an auto grabber would be unable to predict where to tap/grab. 

🦋 █╬ ███ ██▄ █╬█ █╬█ 🦋         
🦋 █╬ █▄█ █╬█ █▄█ █▄█ 🦋
🦋 ██ █╬█ ███ ╬█╬ ╬█╬ 🦋

• 2 weeks later...

yeah very fast grabbeds😏

20150122_68.gif

• 1 month later...

Well I'm not a coder i wish I was because I have alot of great ideas. But what if there was a bag color change and the bag color is different to let real people know not to touch and the bag is really minus a certain amount. That's just a quick brain fart idea

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately, all of the above suggestions can be bypassed fairly easily using code. I'm new to the site and I haven't really coded anything for here but automating things has become a religion for me lol. However, there are some things with application state and web-sockets or even with cookies/tokens I have in mind, feel free to pm me or telegram me for more details. Note: im a beginner coder so I don't have exact details but have general ideas and understanding that might help. (but generally you want to make it the least inconvenient for the end user a maximum work for coders first to even figure out whats happening and second to come up with a solution to the problem, but even my ideas can be bypassed. essentially anything can 😕

I have been looking for little side projects such as this that I can use to add to my portfolio and to learn from so I would be glad to help in anyway.

I just realized this post is kind of old so if this has already been addressed please disregard.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/26/2020 at 5:53 AM, Gdoctors said:

Unfortunately, all of the above suggestions can be bypassed fairly easily using code. I'm new to the site and I haven't really coded anything for here but automating things has become a religion for me lol. However, there are some things with application state and web-sockets or even with cookies/tokens I have in mind, feel free to pm me or telegram me for more details. Note: im a beginner coder so I don't have exact details but have general ideas and understanding that might help. (but generally you want to make it the least inconvenient for the end user a maximum work for coders first to even figure out whats happening and second to come up with a solution to the problem, but even my ideas can be bypassed. essentially anything can 😕

I have been looking for little side projects such as this that I can use to add to my portfolio and to learn from so I would be glad to help in anyway.

I just realized this post is kind of old so if this has already been addressed please disregard.

Gdoctors Is Correct, It Can Be Bypassed. Cookies & Tokens Wont Help But I Like Where Your Head Is At. Couple Years Back Before Android TV "Box Sellers" Started Getting Arrested, I Used To Help a Company Take Streams Directly From The Provider And Feed Them To The Customers Of The Largest Box Seller In The USA. PsVue/ESPN+/UFC/etc. etc.  Cookies, Tokens, Encryption Keys Never Stopped Me. BUT The Reason Why Cookies & Tokens Wont Help @ All  = AutoGrabbers Are Most Likely Running Javascript Inside The Browser So The Browser Would Auto Grab The Needed Cookie And Token. Now If the Auto Grabber Script Was Done Via Remote Requests, Cookies & Tokens Would Create Issues That The Auto Grabber Would Need To Figure Out.

On 12/31/2019 at 6:05 AM, 🐊C0C0🐊 said:

the bag isn't clickable until the left to right slide motion , which activates it
 advice from J @

This Would Make It a Lot Harder To Achieve But It Could Be Coded Out & Bypassed

On 12/31/2019 at 2:39 PM, LadyDontTekno said:

OR ... You could simply have the bag appear in a different position each time. so an auto grabber would be unable to predict where to tap/grab. 

This Is The Only Real Way... But It Will Annoy The Living F Out of  Your "Players". That Annoyance I Personally Dont Think Is Worth It. Drops Generally Pop Up Mid Crash Round So Drops Would Only Benefit People Not Playing Crash. I'm Gonna Respectfully Say There's Far More Important Things That Should Be Higher On The List Of TODO For BC Game

## According To "Observe" I'm a Troll
# My Troll Info
I Use LInux, Love Shell/Bash, Write Python, PHP, Java, Javascript. Created Programs That Supported 100k's Of Customers & Setup Backend Server[Nginx]/MariaDB/PHP/etc. That Handled 100k Requests a Second. My Love Is Security, My Favorite Shell Is Meterpreter and  My Fetish Is Automation.

Hacker: Someone Who Can Take a Certain Problem Or Situation And Devise An Intelligent Solution 

Intelligenci_logo_on_transparent.thumb.png.a0b4eeba91c8fb82b7749ebf5bcb9246.png

On 4/9/2020 at 5:49 AM, ][NT3L][G3NC][ said:

This Is The Only Real Way... But It Will Annoy The Living F Out of  Your "Players". That Annoyance I Personally Dont Think Is Worth It. 

Yep totally agree although i think there might be something that can be used with tranining AI and incorporating it to detect certain things. and with WASM becoming a standard now i think that would literally be something to look into as you can code it in stuff that isnt JS and then the user cant really interact against it... (might still have work arounds but hey shooting for the stars here.

Created Programs That Supported 100k's Of Customers & Setup Backend Server[Nginx]/MariaDB/PHP/etc. That Handled 100k Requests a Second. My Love Is Security, My Favorite Shell Is Meterpreter and  My Fetish Is Automation.

Hacker: Someone Who Can Take a Certain Problem Or Situation And Devise An Intelligent Solution 

Im stuck on literally every project for one reason or another. except my automation of simple things. and thats not really projects more like scripts. and lol i was using sub7 back in when i was 12 or 13 for hacking people. but havent really done much hacking since. except for that last line if your tag, I done of a lot of that stuff. 

On 2/25/2020 at 6:29 AM, 3E3 said:

Well I'm not a coder i wish I was because I have alot of great ideas. But what if there was a bag color change and the bag color is different to let real people know not to touch and the bag is really minus a certain amount. That's just a quick brain fart idea

HAHAHA I love this! Wish i read it the other day. 

Changing  the color would just require a code adjustment to get around it. 

On 12/31/2019 at 6:39 PM, LadyDontTekno said:

Theoretically that would work but I think they have Color match settings along with it as well 

Just now, Ocea45ish said:

Theoretically that would work but I think they have Color match settings along with it as well 

If the auto grab is being done via web extension, a macros like recorder/replay then it could work and yes im sure some do have color/pixel match.  I believe some even have image capability, what i mean by that is take a picture of the button and it will use that to find it.

On 12/31/2019 at 2:39 PM, LadyDontTekno said:

While the Tap/Grab can be done via X,Y coordinates, its most likely done in a different way that makes the location of the bag a none issue

32 minutes ago, Ocea45ish said:

well lets shift your attention this way. they had "aim bots/hacks" for like the first counter strike and that was like 100 years ago. so imagine what is possible now. 

21 minutes ago, ][NT3L][G3NC][ said:

If the auto grab is being done via web extension, a macros like recorder/replay then it could work and yes im sure some do have color/pixel match.  I believe some even have image capability, what i mean by that is take a picture of the button and it will use that to find it.

While the Tap/Grab can be done via X,Y coordinates, its most likely done in a different way that makes the location of the bag a none issue

i wouldn't even use the image itself but the dom element instead. but even trying to change that or defining a random class name wouldnt make a different because no matter what the source would need to  "create it" and i would step through until i find the spot and then reuse the sites code to do what i want....but thats just me i like to work hard in order to learn the craft while doing things i enjoy.

but you know what would get me... CSS I cant seem to css worth a thing. 🤣

50 minutes ago, Gdoctors said:

Yep totally agree although i think there might be something that can be used with tranining AI and incorporating it to detect certain things. and with WASM becoming a standard now i think that would literally be something to look into as you can code it in stuff that isnt JS and then the user cant really interact against it... (might still have work arounds but hey shooting for the stars here.

Im stuck on literally every project for one reason or another. except my automation of simple things. and thats not really projects more like scripts. and lol i was using sub7 back in when i was 12 or 13 for hacking people. but havent really done much hacking since. except for that last line if your tag, I done of a lot of that stuff. 

Talking about the site running some kinda AI to counter auto grabbers?  Either way i dont see any real way that could help. The chat box in your browser is all HTML. It just updates the node for every message or coin drop. so the JS or whatever code that makes the chat work wouldnt even be used in any way to auto grab. 

Computers were a magic box to me until i crashed my first computer @ 24ish years old. It pissed me off so much that i swore that it would never happen again. Since then google and i have been going hard. So i'm self-taught and its how i make a living now.

A year or so after crashing that computer  the mother of my kids had a tech guy at her work that was trying to set her up for the money he was stealing and he would change her permissions so she couldnt even do her job. I said game on.  Ultimately gained  SYSDBA access to an Oracle database, wrote a java function and a PL/SQL wrapper. SQL Query ---> Java function (thanks to the java built into the databases kernel) ---> executed command on the windows server as the SYSTEM itself. From there i obviously PWN'd that domain. I would change the permissions whenever the tech guy did and i stopped him in ever other attempt he made to attack her. He ended up getting caught for the money he was stealing. 

My Desktop/Laptop run Kali Linux. My phone is android and also runs Kali Linux 😃. My hacking is so rusty it makes me sick.

If you ever need help with any projects or automation hit me up.  I live by  Each One Teach One and enjoy helping people.

Just now, Gdoctors said:

well lets shift your attention this way. they had "aim bots/hacks" for like the first counter strike and that was like 100 years ago. so imagine what is possible now. 

i wouldn't even use the image itself but the dom element instead. but even trying to change that or defining a random class name wouldnt make a different because no matter what the source would need to  "create it" and i would step through until i find the spot and then reuse the sites code to do what i want....but thats just me i like to work hard in order to learn the craft while doing things i enjoy.

but you know what would get me... CSS I cant seem to css worth a thing. 🤣

HEADSHOT 50-0 COUNTER TERRORIST WINS! oOo man the good ol' days! 

And Exactly its all structured digital text.  

I love the craft too. 

Whats CSS ?! LOL I would shoot myself if i was a website frontend dev F THAT

1 minute ago, ][NT3L][G3NC][ said:

Talking about the site running some kinda AI to counter auto grabbers?  Either way i dont see any real way that could help. The chat box in your browser is all HTML. It just updates the node for every message or coin drop. so the JS or whatever code that makes the chat work wouldnt even be used in any way to auto grab. 

Computers were a magic box to me until i crashed my first computer @ 24ish years old. It pissed me off so much that i swore that it would never happen again. Since then google and i have been going hard. So i'm self-taught and its how i make a living now.

A year or so after crashing that computer  the mother of my kids had a tech guy at her work that was trying to set her up for the money he was stealing and he would change her permissions so she couldnt even do her job. I said game on.  Ultimately gained  SYSDBA access to an Oracle database, wrote a java function and a PL/SQL wrapper. SQL Query ---> Java function (thanks to the java built into the databases kernel) ---> executed command on the windows server as the SYSTEM itself. From there i obviously PWN'd that domain. I would change the permissions whenever the tech guy did and i stopped him in ever other attempt he made to attack her. He ended up getting caught for the money he was stealing. 

My Desktop/Laptop run Kali Linux. My phone is android and also runs Kali Linux 😃. My hacking is so rusty it makes me sick.

If you ever need help with any projects or automation hit me up.  I live by  Each One Teach One and enjoy helping people. 

If the site isnt running some type of AI its doing something wrong, honestly. so it would be just training another model. I wrote a generator script so that I can throw different patterns of seeds to an AI and see if there was any noticeable outcome. (not to get the rolls but to see if theres certain seeds that provide less extreeme losses based on certain strategies)....granted i havent done the AI part yet lol.........

I hate douchebags honestly that pray on people. I mean the things I code are mainly for me to learn but I did 1 time venture into hiding source using a custom packing method but i just wanted to see if i could. never used it or deployed it. I can easily write scripts that will do what they are supposed to but also do a little extra but im not out to mess peoples lives up. Granted I have always been evil as shit usually never had ill will towards people until i let the wrong people around and became homeless for 2 years.....well i was going down a terrible path and then one day i found a gambling site. and then some code. and then i dropped all that dum stuff I was doing and all the people in my life and started learning programming. im self taught too. lol this video motivated me as well figured Id share. ```https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtNYzv8gLbs``` i dont know what was happening (probably my script blockers wouldnt let me paste the link but i found a way.

Kali is meant to be used as a hacking OS and not really meant for daily driving but it can be made to do so like setting up users and privileges id have to find some info for you if you dont know about that already. but im sure you do. 

Just now, Gdoctors said:

If the site isnt running some type of AI its doing something wrong, honestly. so it would be just training another model. I wrote a generator script so that I can throw different patterns of seeds to an AI and see if there was any noticeable outcome. (not to get the rolls but to see if theres certain seeds that provide less extreeme losses based on certain strategies)....granted i havent done the AI part yet lol.........

I hate douchebags honestly that pray on people. I mean the things I code are mainly for me to learn but I did 1 time venture into hiding source using a custom packing method but i just wanted to see if i could. never used it or deployed it. I can easily write scripts that will do what they are supposed to but also do a little extra but im not out to mess peoples lives up. Granted I have always been evil as shit usually never had ill will towards people until i let the wrong people around and became homeless for 2 years.....well i was going down a terrible path and then one day i found a gambling site. and then some code. and then i dropped all that dum stuff I was doing and all the people in my life and started learning programming. im self taught too. lol this video motivated me as well figured Id share. ```https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtNYzv8gLbs``` i dont know what was happening (probably my script blockers wouldnt let me paste the link but i found a way.

Kali is meant to be used as a hacking OS and not really meant for daily driving but it can be made to do so like setting up users and privileges id have to find some info for you if you dont know about that already. but im sure you do. 

i have a Machine Learning dice script  i wrote for freebitco.in. Its solid but at some point it makes wrong choices and you will bust. I'ma disagree with [If the site isnt running some type of AI its doing something wrong] I dont really see a benefit in doing so. 

Just started the video and exactly lol i love it.

Kali is my main OS. I started and learned linux via BackTrack 5. I run root because i hate typing sudo. Kali is a perfect daily driver 😃  

I have tried ubuntu but there are tools inside kali that i will end up needing and i'll break my damn ubuntu install trying to install it. 

• 2 weeks later...

People Not Playing Crash. I'm Gonna Respectfully Say There's Far More Important Things That Should Be Higher On The List Of TODO For BC Game

It is important though for the general crowd that is attracted to the place.   It is better to not feed the pigeons too much so they don’t move in and call it there home.  Don’t get me wrong . I love a free goodie giveaway but I think an auto tapper is rude to the person giving away the coin.  Usually the people give for social enjoyment .  If it gets grabbed by someone who is AFK then it’s disappointing for the giver. 
that’s all 😁

🦋 █╬ ███ ██▄ █╬█ █╬█ 🦋         
🦋 █╬ █▄█ █╬█ █▄█ █▄█ 🦋
🦋 ██ █╬█ ███ ╬█╬ ╬█╬ 🦋

On 4/11/2020 at 12:26 AM, Gdoctors said:

and then one day i found a gambling site. and then some code. and then i dropped all that dum stuff I was doing and all the people in my life and started learning programming.

This is an awesome example of an unseen benefit of the dark side. I love that. 
good for you 

🦋 █╬ ███ ██▄ █╬█ █╬█ 🦋         
🦋 █╬ █▄█ █╬█ █▄█ █▄█ 🦋
🦋 ██ █╬█ ███ ╬█╬ ╬█╬ 🦋

On 12/31/2019 at 6:05 AM, 🐊C0C0🐊 said:

advice from J @

Wow did everyone see this hint?  That’s awesome to know . 

🦋 █╬ ███ ██▄ █╬█ █╬█ 🦋         
🦋 █╬ █▄█ █╬█ █▄█ █▄█ 🦋
🦋 ██ █╬█ ███ ╬█╬ ╬█╬ 🦋

Archived