Payout Glitch in Roulette

82nd

I have been enjoying bc.game for about a month now. Favorite two games are Hash Dice and Roulette. Which brings me to the problem I am here to solve. While playing Roulette, I've noticed on two seperate occasions, that on a win, no payout was given. It went through all the normal stuff stating you won, however, no winnings were given. The first time wasnt so bad, I stood to collect just a bit over my bet ammount. The second time, which was yesterday, I stood to take in a lot more. The first time, I was thinking I was tripping, but the second was definitely noticeable. Big time. I'm not here to complain, or talk crap on the site or anything of the sort. Just would like to point this out so that it is fixed. I am totally in love with this site and all the bells and whistles it gives. Like the messaging and friending. Who ever thought that up, should be given a raise. That's just to name one. On the down side, I failed to get a response when I private messaged the on shift MOD about what had just happened moments before. I had hoped that the sooner I informed someone, the easier it would be to look back and catch the problem. Hard to snap a picture of it when you dont knowit's coming. Seeming I log on a lot of times just to rain crypto because it makes me feel good. As well as tip random players, and am constantly referring this site to the many friends I've met on other sites. We all know  that 95% of the players who receive the rain or tip, are going to give it to the house anyway. Which is my intent. Tipping the house. I would hope that this problem can be fixed as soon as it is convenient. I dont want the friends I have referred, link invited and non link referred, as well as others, to see. Which would suck for the both of us. Just a heads up from a friend. Keep up the awesomeness. 

Thank you, 

82nd

• Admin

I would suggest to check in the bill and then check the bets on roulette dashboard and provide the screenshot so we can look into it and fix this for you 🙂

• Admin
22 minutes ago, 82nd said:

Oh, nice! I cant believe I didnt think of that! Smh, thanks. I'm an idiot. Lol. Looking now. 

haha no worries somethings we always forget but its better to post about things here so we get to the solution and if something needs fixing we can look into it 🙂

656388, is where I believe it was. The time is about right and judging on the decline in balance from there, I am almost confident that that is it. Again, I'm not looking for a reimbursement or anything. It is what it is. Nothing in life is perfect. It's all about the joy you get out of something or joy that something brings you. It's taken me 39 years and 4 tours of duty, well 3.5, 2 in Iraq and 1.5 in Afghanistan, to actually figure that out. Feeling joy, however it comes, makes life more tolerable. Sorry. In short, bc.game is somewhere that I enjoy to be. Win or lose, doesnt matter. I win, the money goes right back in, because i enjoy it. I lose, i go back to the crypto atm and back to log in. Though one is better than the other, obviously, but still. No matter, just thought I'd bring to yalls attention. Thank you guys! Yall rock!. 

Screenshot_20200222-031412_Chrome.jpg

I initially sent it private message. For reasons that are obvious. Almost didnt post here because of it being a forum. Anyway. I've been up late another night. Yalls fault, lol. Fun site. Have a food night. 

Upon looking at it with new eyes this morning, I guess I stand corrected. I'm thinking the reason for me not noticing it was because it was a number change from 8 to 9. Though I could have sworn it still said 8 after. Nonetheless, I apologize for wasting yalls time. To the atm! Lol!

• Admin

Thanks for your feedback. 
We will check it out ASAP.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived