HighRoller85

So I figured out a good strategy when it comes to the Martingale Payout Script in Crash. Now to start keep in mind that you should have Recharge handy if you've been able to wager your $1000 a week accordingly to keep it. AND you want to start with a decent amount of coin to make this successful. I found it to be best with EOS coin because of the great balance that is offered with Recharge to replenish what is lost and an amount of 0.004 coin to start just to be safe. You can try lower amounts but I alwayts estimate high just to be on the safe side. I don't adjust the payout amount above 20, but you can if you want. Just keep in mind, higher payouts mean higher risk (thank you Rio for that tip! That is tremendous!). I hit 184x very successfully my first time running this. Try higher payouts if you desire and please post if you have any suggestions to improve this. Also the 'stop if payout', I adjust that to 100000 to ensure i can get the most out of it i possibly can. 

Just keep a slight eye on it and make sure to Recharge accordingly so you don't run into insufficient funds. Recharge EVERY 10 MINUTES! No questions asked there!

Play safe and responsibly! Good luck!

Добрый день.

Я так понимаю Recharge действует с определенного уровня. Если такая возможность возникает, то конечно ей нужно пользоваться. И считать это некоторой страховкой.

how do i change this to English? I don't understand this language. Is this Russian?

• 4 months later...

Yes from Russia.

Archived