What do you think of BC 3.0?

Coco❤️sis

2 minutes ago, Faridsanja said:

Saya benar-benar merasa sangat senang menggunakan antarmuka baru. Saya yakin merasa ini akan berjalan dengan baik dan jelas lebih baik dari yang terakhir menurut saya. Saya sangat menyukai fitur ini untuk dapat melihat USD dari koin. Itu adalah sesuatu yang saya menghambat kemampuan saya untuk melihat taruhan saya di masa lalu (saya memperkirakan dan saya biasanya goyah). Juga, saya ingin menambahkan ini dan mengatakan bahwa tiga bagian permainan favorit teratas luar biasa bersama dengan bagian statistik. Organisasi UI cukup mengagumkan.

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

new bc game update is awesome  interface is a beauty with more option and games love it . especially the coin swap its a realy worth full for exchang coin i recommend to others also thank u bc game admin and all teams

BC GAME V3 

Updates are always good, progress does not stand still. You are doing hard work, therefore, flourish and success, And now to the problem and the wish of points 1 and 2) 

1 Coin drop, please do Some kind of protection from bots
2 Slightly improve the automatic play of plinko, so that you can set Take Proffit and Stop Loss in Auto mode

for updates and display I really like and the new features of the bc game ... but it's a shame that you remove the eth level 14 bonus and your btc level 3 bonus is gone. and you also remove the bonus level 4 for eth. it makes many players disappointed in various rooms.  and one more for bonuses every 6 hours a lot of my friends are disappointed because your party changes to a very low bcd bonus .... the rest bc games are very good there are no problems whatsoever.  My suggestion is that the 6 hour bonus should be slightly increased to lvl 14. and before any update please give a notification beforehand, don't always suddenly update ... greetings success bc game

I realy dont like it if you want my opinion, i like the old reward system 4 times a day eth.  Ive lost lot more since 3.0 started i guess you like that thou.  I lost .2 bch just trying to get one task done the other day. 

Very good 👍👍

On 3/23/2021 at 6:56 PM, Coco❤️sis said:

What do you think of BC 3.0?

How do you feel?
How about the new interface? Do you like it?
How is the game experience?
Have you found a bug? If your feedback is a bug we haven't found yet, you can get extra BONUS.
Any other suggestions?

Leave a message, we will select 10 high-quality comments, and each user will be rewarded up to 100$.

End time: April 14, 2021 00:00:00 UTC

i feel good here.

I really liked the new interface.

The overall gaming experience seems very good to me, I liked that you can already play here on live roulette from game providers.

I have not found errors.

I want to suggest that in the roulette that is spun once a day you can also win other cryptocurrencies and not just JB.

big plus
great new look with a variety of games, slots and live

big minus
but don't like the way bonus work as if you lose it fast....bonus will not  be useable
and have  you try to do your task goal? curious to know how many money it can cost ......

نصيحة لكل عربي ، إن هذا الكازينو ممتع جدا وعادل وفيه  مكافآت عالية وألعاب مشوقة

أفضل كازينو على الإطلاق BC GAME

Its great just need more on the daily bonus to keep people from carpet begging in the chat hahaha

AK  Make Ya Head Rock!!!

20200609_185353.jpg

Interface is great... I love the new color scheme... one bug that I found was if u lag ur connection and click claim recharge it will let u claim more than one at a time, the button should go off when I press it... like rake back... but it dont and u can click it twice.

Cheers,

Basic_Garfinkel

Please help me sar my all money loss may los 100000 please help me sar  main dusre se chatting with something please help me sar main apna pura last night and we are tum mujhse you have received your mail and I am fine thank you for all the best of my all money and time of year for all the way it is a

muy bueno, mas entretenido y colorido, 

• Guest locked this topic
  • BC_PANDA unpinned this topic

Archived