Deposit bonus requirements?

xSpaceGhostx

So I can't find anywhere that it gives solid info on this! My question is so is there a wagering requirement in order to withdraw the 80% or 100% or 150% bonus? Also being that I've dealt with shady places on deposit bonuses like these my other question is will the initial deposit amount I put in get bound to the wagering requirements (if any) as the extra bonus amount? If this is case then ill never log into BC again.

Could someone direct me to definitive info or reply with some? Thank you very much!

12 minutes ago, xSpaceGhostx said:

So I can't find anywhere that it gives solid info on this! My question is so is there a wagering requirement in order to withdraw the 80% or 100% or 150% bonus? Also being that I've dealt with shady places on deposit bonuses like these my other question is will the initial deposit amount I put in get bound to the wagering requirements (if any) as the extra bonus amount? If this is case then ill never log into BC again.

Could someone direct me to definitive info or reply with some? Thank you very much!

Archived