Hello, and how are you?

ArtDKJr

My name is Arthur D. K. Jr, but I go by Art for short. I was born in 85, and I am 35 years old. I am a huge gamer,  and anime freak. I work as a dishwasher for a bar, and grill. As well as bitcoin mining as a side thing. I live in Alaska, so during the winter I am always inside staying warm. While during the spring, summer, and fall I like to take walks. Go camping, hiking, biking, and other outside activities. Well, I hope to make some friends on here, and I also wish everyone the best of luck. Until then see you in the chat room.

• Admin
On 4/14/2021 at 2:40 AM, ArtDKJr said:

My name is Arthur D. K. Jr, but I go by Art for short. I was born in 85, and I am 35 years old. I am a huge gamer,  and anime freak. I work as a dishwasher for a bar, and grill. As well as bitcoin mining as a side thing. I live in Alaska, so during the winter I am always inside staying warm. While during the spring, summer, and fall I like to take walks. Go camping, hiking, biking, and other outside activities. Well, I hope to make some friends on here, and I also wish everyone the best of luck. Until then see you in the chat room.

Hello and welcome to BC Game community Art. Thanks for sharing about yourself, you will surely make good friends here and play some crypto, wish you all the best and much success.

BCGame.gif

Archived