Perm muted for begging.

xXBigWINXx

Not once have i ever got a warning for begging. I did beg anyone the whole time i been on bc game now. I have asked a couple individuals directly that ihad given me permission to do as i did them. Ask what i did so can dont do it again and get b2b replies ..youcan  wait 6months to dispute it. customersupport really has been rude to me time and time again besides bcgamejoe and sam. Had no help with wich i showed very good  proof a game messing and losing like 50 doge. but being permed begging when i dont think i even typed words the last 4weeks i just hopped in everyonce in awhiile and said a couple numbers so i had a chance at rain. idk how do you delete an account. request removal or can i do anyone that sees and knows the answers. thanks. im jp nice to meet yall

• Admin
4 hours ago, BCG-2XWrLdChmp said:

Not once have i ever got a warning for begging. I did beg anyone the whole time i been on bc game now. I have asked a couple individuals directly that ihad given me permission to do as i did them. Ask what i did so can dont do it again and get b2b replies ..youcan  wait 6months to dispute it. customersupport really has been rude to me time and time again besides bcgamejoe and sam. Had no help with wich i showed very good  proof a game messing and losing like 50 doge. but being permed begging when i dont think i even typed words the last 4weeks i just hopped in everyonce in awhiile and said a couple numbers so i had a chance at rain. idk how do you delete an account. request removal or can i do anyone that sees and knows the answers. thanks. im jp nice to meet yall

Hello JP, sorry your bad experience with the support. You were muted permanently as you have had already many previous chat violations. Rules can be found on every chat room if you check ! button. Yes Joe and Sam are indeed incredible and i am glad they could help you out. However, with regards to chatrules, it applies to all.

If you need further help with your query, send me a pm. Wish you a great day ahead

BCGame.gif

Archived