Accidentally won $900...

mostpalone

This morning I was playing Limbo and was feeling ballsy so I decided to bet $0.09 at a 1000x multiplier. I was only planning on doing 100 bets total and was just hoping to win once, so I started autobet, and apparently I didn't notice that I'd accidentally bed $.90 instead of $0.09. In the luckiest moment of my life I won on the 4th bet for a $900 profit completely on accident, before I even had time to realize I'd accidentally bet 10x what I meant to!

(in the pic the payout says $872 win but that's because I took it a few hours after the hit and the BNB price fluctuated a bit)

limbo.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • Admin

hope you have more such incidents where luck hits you by surprise!

BCGame.gif

keep it up wish you more luck

On 6/16/2021 at 6:12 AM, mostpalone said:

This morning I was playing Limbo and was feeling ballsy so I decided to bet $0.09 at a 1000x multiplier. I was only planning on doing 100 bets total and was just hoping to win once, so I started autobet, and apparently I didn't notice that I'd accidentally bed $.90 instead of $0.09. In the luckiest moment of my life I won on the 4th bet for a $900 profit completely on accident, before I even had time to realize I'd accidentally bet 10x what I meant to!

(in the pic the payout says $872 win but that's because I took it a few hours after the hit and the BNB price fluctuated a bit)

limbo.jpg

Congratulations on your good fortune! I find incidents like these amusing. I myself had a similar situation. I was playing Hi-Lo on a higher bet than usual. I believe it was like $2, but either way. I was dealing with my child and holding phone in my hand and somehow hit some buttons. Well at the end of it I had a hundred and forty multiplier with a payout of almost $300. Completely on accident and super surprising in the end.

Archived