How do you pick your numbers

Jessmilan

I always pick a variation of the same numbers when I play keno, how about the rest of you? How do you choose what numbers you play?

Normally I give a couple taps to the numbers randomly already chosen first then pick my own.... I'll bunch them I'll put some on oneside and the other...I'll pick 10, I'll pick three I just go with what I feel. I play keno everyday love it.

• 10 months later...

Exact same methodology right here keno was the first game I enjoyed and despite trying to spread my wagers to multiple games I've always ended back at keno picking # any way on that given day and sometimes it's pays off multiples more than other games I play in fewer bets but that's true in reverse as well I can flatline my balance twice as quickly playing keno if the numbers aren't favoring me but I see that as proof of the level of enjoyment and excitement I get outta it.

• 1 year later...
On 7/6/2022 at 4:38 AM, Jonkell88 said:

Exact same methodology right here keno was the first game I enjoyed and despite trying to spread my wagers to multiple games I've always ended back at keno picking # any way on that given day and sometimes it's pays off multiples more than other games I play in fewer bets but that's true in reverse as well I can flatline my balance twice as quickly playing keno if the numbers aren't favoring me but I see that as proof of the level of enjoyment and excitement I get outta it.

뉴토끼 주소

Screenshot_20230917_025613_Chrome.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Screenshot_20230910_010735_Messenger.thumb.jpg.c4d72f1866ea4377e258da35d6d07f59.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Register a new account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now