Do u guys have same problem while playing Limbo game?

MahaWin

I've just lost more than $5000 playing Limbo game,.

I play payout only 1.98 meaning that If I bet $1, if it appear in Green, I get $0.98 back. If it appears in Red, I will lose $1. 

So there should be 50/50 probability for my case.

Anyway the game always appears Red more than Green. The more money I bet, the more time Red appears. This look unfair. I've  lost my hard-earned money by this system. There should be 50/50 chance for this game, but in fact Red always appears more than Green. I've also tested with Auto bet 100 Rows many times. The longer I test, the more money I lose, and my balance always decreases! 

Please check my attach files as proof. These are all bets in rows. 

U will see clearly when u test it yourself ! this proves is not equal, and on the website, there is no recognition from the best-known Audit or regulator company!

I really need your all help for this case, and want you all to test together and share the result:

1- Game : Limbo

2- Autobet : 100 Bets

3- Time of testing : 20 Times

4- Payout : 1.98 only 

Please comment how your result? how your balance before play and after play.

I already contacted with Mods, but they just sent me the text to read. I finish read it all, but it look like it just theory, in practically, Limbo is not a fair game. I need solution for this. I need compensate for my lose. I need you all help together to make fairness in the game. 

Thank you ! 

Capture 1.PNG

Capture 2.PNG

Capture 3.PNG

Capture.PNG

On 9/25/2021 at 3:22 AM, MahaWin said:

I've just lost more than $5000 playing Limbo game,.

I play payout only 1.98 meaning that If I bet $1, if it appear in Green, I get $0.98 back. If it appears in Red, I will lose $1. 

So there should be 50/50 probability for my case.

Anyway the game always appears Red more than Green. The more money I bet, the more time Red appears. This look unfair. I've  lost my hard-earned money by this system. There should be 50/50 chance for this game, but in fact Red always appears more than Green. I've also tested with Auto bet 100 Rows many times. The longer I test, the more money I lose, and my balance always decreases! 

Please check my attach files as proof. These are all bets in rows. 

U will see clearly when u test it yourself ! this proves is not equal, and on the website, there is no recognition from the best-known Audit or regulator company!

I really need your all help for this case, and want you all to test together and share the result:

1- Game : Limbo

2- Autobet : 100 Bets

3- Time of testing : 20 Times

4- Payout : 1.98 only 

Please comment how your result? how your balance before play and after play.

I already contacted with Mods, but they just sent me the text to read. I finish read it all, but it look like it just theory, in practically, Limbo is not a fair game. I need solution for this. I need compensate for my lose. I need you all help together to make fairness in the game. 

Thank you ! 

Capture 1.PNG

Capture 2.PNG

Capture 3.PNG

Capture.PNG

So limbo, you tend to see more reds than 50/50 on dice, which in part has to do with the fact that the max payout is 1,000,000x on limbo compared to 9900x on dice. In other words, limbo is best for high variance play. The lower your target payout, the more difficult it is to win on a game made for high payouts. My suggestion would be to play something such as classic dice if you prefer to play 50/50, you'll most likely fair better on it. An even better game for such play is something like baccarat or Blackjack, but these games are more favorable to play with higher balances and bets due to the slower game pace.

"Life is the biggest scam of all, because eventually you die."

- digitaldash

Archived