new players have a set luck to not win on daily spin for 1 btc

chro999

i would think part of the getting licensed would be periodic code reviews.  I agree they definitely cheat, the most blatant being on the wheel if you max bit you lose 80% or more of the time instead of the normal odds.  Otherwise  i think you would probably have to go after the auditors too for certifying a cheating site, which they will want to remedy or they won't be able to certify anyone if they can't be t4usted.

Not true. It's incredibly difficult to win 1BTC, this much should be obvious. 99% of the people who visit the site regularly will never hit it, this is the reality. But this much shouldn't be a surprise to you....I'll let you in on one thing that's very important for you to understand: Nothing in this world is truly free.

On a brighter note, I personally know a player who won 0.15ETH the other from the wheel which is the second to highest prize. So its not all bad. If you're new, i suggest you try using the site a bit before you come to conclusions.

"Life is the biggest scam of all, because eventually you die."

- digitaldash

Don’t feel bad guys I’m lvl 45 and have wagered almost 800k and still get JB every spin.  Good luck lol!

Well they are right as I have heard if you are SVIP you get the good stuff but the amount you have to wager to get there is insane.

Archived