Politely asking: reconsider Robots ban

Slutsmoker666

Please have all mods especially mods who regularly monitor English to have input on this, am not trying to create chaos but I along with a ton of other believe the issue with Robot should be reconsidered. Maybe a vote of some sort but this decision was not fairly made. Thanks 

InvictaLux also 

Couldn't agree more. Would like to add that the mass exodus that occurred after BCGame_Mark created a brand new chat rule then enforced it before anyone had time to read or comprehend it was an egregious display of incompetence, an extremely poorly-handled attempt at conflict resolution, and disrespect which reflects very poorly on this site's staff as a whole. More than a few users were banned for 7 days within seconds (myself included) for speaking out in support of our friend, whose treatment by the support team and the subsequent permanent communication ban were nothing short of disgraceful. Everyone has bad days... while slight rudeness from a support agent is obviously not ideal, it's both understandable and forgivable. 

But the way Robot was treated was FAR beyond acceptable, and any business that chooses not to address and reprehend the staff member in question or release a public statement on the events in question is indirectly showing that they support such behavior from their staff. At this point, the situation is so high-profile that any competent PR team would be scrambling to release a statement right now. I guess we'll find out in the coming hours how BC.game chooses to handle this.

They are talking it over right now. they are looking into it fairly.

Relax guys I'm fixing to take down this post we just had mod come in and tell us its being looked into right now.... They will come to a better and more fair conclusion. From what it sounded like.

1 minute ago, SlutSmoker666 said:

Relax guys I'm fixing to take down this post we just had mod come in and tell us its being looked into right now.... They will come to a better and more fair conclusion. From what it sounded like.

Don't take the post down until they address what theyre going to do with the 5+ other people who got muted as well..

Hey all - What seems to be the issue with the auto-robot bans?

"Life is the biggest scam of all, because eventually you die."

- digitaldash

5 hours ago, digitaldash said:

Hey all - What seems to be the issue with the auto-robot bans?

Hey –

I think you misunderstood the OP, but the issue was with a player named Robot being treated poorly by staff and permanently banned unfairly. Fortunately the issue has been resolved!

Lol we all got blocked 

Fun times 

Screenshot_20211007-004831.png

Archived