Low Balance and High Payouts

PrimoLive

Hello dear enjoyed gambling. really wanted to open a tread and don't miss the opportunity to let you celebrate me with a new multiplier record. Lol No, I'm not conceited!!!  fun aside, with the right coin and a certain setup and variations, I think definitely comes the fun of the thing, not too short... 

Of course, it is still no guarantee for success... but an opportunity to potentially increase the odds...  I recorded a little viedeo... the quality is a bit miserable, but I think it should be understandable. Would be very happy about comments or criticisms as well as your experience and ideas!!! Thank you for your attention... Good luck Wished by allereits.. by Primo

LiveStream-Link --->  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXrPQPb5Y18

hausnummer.png

medal.png

• 2 months later...

I have an idea per say . what if u made like an asteroids space craft shooter game that u build up multiplier by shooting or time spent alive and they th r ow large explosions that u may or may not survive depending on random placement. 

• 5 weeks later...

KORNFED 

no matter how low you set the bar of the human mind, every day there are people like you who can comfortably fit under it, congratulations , for you to a Worldrecord!!!

Archived