BC.Game is hiring Mods!

_Joe

• 4 months later...

I filled it out. I had no clue what to request for salary..lol. but I do live online/here.

~🙃"Humility is the 🧑‍🌾 seed for Humanity"~👥 ₩.§.³³👣

I've been part of BC Game since September, and until then I've never seen a moderator in Chat in Portuguese. I have already sent an email to the site administrators, I will wait for a response. Someone needs to sort out that mess. I always have to resort to other moderators, this is tiring!

• 2 weeks later...

i also already sent a request for MOD but didnt get response yet...

PochinkiAk47

• 2 weeks later...

No response either

No response

On 3/21/2022 at 6:30 PM, 4NN3_R3B0RN said:

I've been part of BC Game since September, and until then I've never seen a moderator in Chat in Portuguese. I have already sent an email to the site administrators, I will wait for a response. Someone needs to sort out that mess. I always have to resort to other moderators, this is tiring!

On 3/20/2022 at 5:24 PM, Adze22 said:

I filled it out. I had no clue what to request for salary..lol. but I do live online/here.

On 10/29/2021 at 7:45 AM, s0urce said:

Finally! 😃

On 10/29/2021 at 12:05 AM, BCGame_Joe said:

Hi Everyone!

We are looking for Mods to join our team to deliver highly impactful social experiences for all our wonderful players. As a Mod you be responsible for the day to day monitoring and management of the on-site chatroom, and will work closely with the Community Managers to run events, and report on results. 

We are looking for individuals who "live online", someone who has a passion for helping others, and someone who is always at the forefront of crypto and gaming trends.

We Are Especially Interested In Hiring Mods to manager our English, Indian, Russian, German, Brazilian & Global chat rooms.. 

Candidates must speak the language of their target region fluently.  

Please fill out this form if you would like to apply

If you qualify, our hiring manager will reach out to you for an interview and to discuss the details of the position. 

Your responses will not show in this forum. 

As always, your information is secure. 

https://bit.ly/BCJOB

Thank you!

😁

On 4/4/2022 at 4:13 PM, UGA-CHAGA said:

I have repeatedly sent my resumes, but never received a response.

On 4/4/2022 at 4:51 PM, arielkor said:

I already sent it and I have not had a response.i always online

On 4/4/2022 at 6:34 PM, EinsteinO100 said:

i also already sent a request for MOD but didnt get response yet...

On 4/13/2022 at 5:17 PM, ejbon said:

No response either

On 4/13/2022 at 5:20 PM, oMoRnInGsTaR12 said:

No response

G

• Admin

Hey all , we appreciate your enthusiasm and willingness to become a Mod and help, however, there are  already  so many  user applications while the vacancy spots are either limited or filled. So if you have not heard from us,  above is the likely reason. Should there be a vacant spot and if you are shortlisted, expect an email response from us.

Thanks for your understanding

BCGame.gif

thank you dude 

PochinkiAk47

Good news, looking forward to that email. I sent mine in months ago

Sorry not interested i still feel this platform fishy and unsafe not recommended to dear ones.

According to the google docs. I have already submitted the form for the position of moderator at BC Game. Please let me know if you need any other additional information and I will be happy to supply. Thank you 😊. Have a great day 

Just submitted my application! I hope you guys are still searching for employees 🤞

hello to all I applied via the support which send me a link and 
I had to answer 5 questions by sending it back by email I hope to be chosen to be French moderator as well as any other language
within the limit of my possible I live online I am respectful of the rules I take a lot of time here in my room to improve our comfort
"for example" to fight autograbers spammers people who do not respect the rules and also
 help as much as possible good to you and good luck to all thank you very much for reading me 

Really hoping I am not too late in applying for this position 

• 3 weeks later...

I usually complete the work assigned by my superior, give me a chance

• 2 weeks later...

Hire me please

Lady's and gentelmen's

I would like to submit my application for the position of moderator.
I am Moroccan, 27 years old, I speak English,French and Arabic and I can use the translator for other languages.
Helping others and giving advice is my nature, I have already participated in official events and I created a few for fun,
i went around all the rooms and I almost know 80% of the active community at BC Games. 
I will do my best to ensure the compliance of the rules and ensure the cleanliness of the environment by blaming and banishing any written or visual pollution.
I acquired a good image with the community and I have the way of friendly moderators to support my remarks.
I think I can be an asset to the BC games team, being part of your team will change my life and the lives of many users.
I remain at your disposal for any further information.

Best regards

I filled out the form on google a few days ago. thanks

On 10/28/2021 at 6:05 PM, BCGame_Joe said:

Hi Everyone!

We are looking for Mods to join our team to deliver highly impactful social experiences for all our wonderful players. As a Mod you be responsible for the day to day monitoring and management of the on-site chatroom, and will work closely with the Community Managers to run events, and report on results. 

We are looking for individuals who "live online", someone who has a passion for helping others, and someone who is always at the forefront of crypto and gaming trends.

We Are Especially Interested In Hiring Mods to manager our English, Indian, Russian, German, Brazilian & Global chat rooms.. 

Candidates must speak the language of their target region fluently.  

Please fill out this form if you would like to apply

If you qualify, our hiring manager will reach out to you for an interview and to discuss the details of the position. 

Your responses will not show in this forum. 

As always, your information is secure. 

https://bit.ly/BCJOB

Thank you!

😁

i want to work as a mod

• 3 weeks later...

bc game lo Bhagam avvadaniki Manchi avakasham

Thank you for making this possible 🙏

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.