FREE CRYPTO/MATIC

Hdubb3333

Use my referral for this website.  Super fun.  They've got several games to play after you've done your daily claim for FLR tokens.  Can claim ZEC and MATIC too,  super user friendly webpage and it's extremely easy to enter.  NO verification or email codes.  (I freaking HATE that crap, I thought crypto was supposed to be anonymous anyways,  geeeez)  lol.  Anyways, enjoy and have fun,  hit me back with any questions or if you just wanna tell me to fuck off or if I have toilet paper stuck to my shoe.  thanks!!!!!  Xoxox

Free MATIC----FREE ZEC----REFERRAL LINK

yCbiH2JI.jpeg.67e9a543c634bf0e02c642e8765635d6.jpeg

On 12/24/2021 at 11:36 PM, Hdubb3333 said:

Use my referral for this website.  Super fun.  They've got several games to play after you've done your daily claim for FLR tokens.  Can claim ZEC and MATIC too,  super user friendly webpage and it's extremely easy to enter.  NO verification or email codes.  (I freaking HATE that crap, I thought crypto was supposed to be anonymous anyways,  geeeez)  lol.  Anyways, enjoy and have fun,  hit me back with any questions or if you just wanna tell me to fuck off or if I have toilet paper stuck to my shoe.  thanks!!!!!  Xoxox

Free MATIC----FREE ZEC----REFERRAL LINK

yCbiH2JI.jpeg.67e9a543c634bf0e02c642e8765635d6.jpeg

• 1 month later...

Archived