Best limbo strategy ever!!!!

tek10

Today after my friend came over we learnt that the best way to play was through coin value rather than the coin itself so for this strategy I suggest the following 

Use BTC or ETH as these are high value cryptos also don't look at dollars price but only that your coin value increases. 

I suggest the following based on it having worked really well for my friend and that I have now also tried.

The aim is to hit as many 1.7 or 1.8 continously. But ensure your covering your bet only after 3 losses as the more losses you have the harder it will be to increase. Don't use auto on this it won't work and be modest think about earing like 20 coins or 50 coins for a high loss count I have personally found about 20 losses with 1 win and again same so just cover your bet.

1st bet 1.7x increase 175% on loss

2nd bet 1.9x increase 225% on 2nd loss

3rd bet 1.6x increase 175% on 3rd loss

4th bet 3.3x increase about 100%

5th bet 5x increase about 120%

In the even of further loss increase multiplier by 5 on each loss with same bet.

If you want to know more feel free to drop me a message!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Admin

Limbo is my most favorite games of all. Interesting share, will try it and share feedback.

• 2 weeks later...
  • VIP Manager

Well, I'm all time limbo guy myself and this strategy is looking interesting.

Will definitely try it out, Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting that a straight betting pattern with no variations is the best strategy.

Gaps and Stacks player, gaps and stacks.

You don't need to keep betting a normal bet when nothing is around. Bet minimum amount then. If you miss a b1899173745_2rollsbeforehitchangedbet.thumb.png.e83cf2c1fc8b9932322f65fd7080d795.png1783190445_4rollsbeforehitchangepayout.thumb.png.e0e8a69319f9db75b404bea94a9693b5.pngig Payout, no problem, it will come around again. If it doesn't come when triggers are met then take the small loss, reduce bet and try again. By minimizing the losses, the profit becomes bigger.

Change your Multiplier as often as your bet.

smokes 🌬️

• 1 year later...
On 8/5/2023 at 7:59 AM, bhautik_patel said:

What after losing 5th step?

I got the loss after 5 steps.

image.thumb.png.34b96a1d99514a7b10dbad59aaad10d5.png

Increase payout to by 5x every 2 losses

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.