Chat Begging

PrestonR13

I can't help but notice any time I decide to stop by the chat it is just crammed full of people dropping in to say "gl all" and then bounce out in hopes of scoring some rain and I understand that but what is far worse is at the 1st sign of generosity (be it tip,rain,coingrabs,etc) a whole swarm of bums flood that person's PM box begging for a handout. Idk the solution but something needs to be done because it ruins the whole idea for most people. It certainly makes me hesitate b4 sharing the wealth on a big win. Any suggestions on how to stop/clown those PM bums?

• 4 weeks later...

I think there should be a way to report them in the messages interface, especialy when its the first thing they send you.  Everytime i tip someone and forget to make it private i get 3-5 friend requests instantly so i am sure they have bots doing this.

• Community Manager
10 minutes ago, Skele said:

I think there should be a way to report them in the messages interface, especialy when its the first thing they send you.  Everytime i tip someone and forget to make it private i get 3-5 friend requests instantly so i am sure they have bots doing this.

Hey buddy. 👋 (I was just checking your entrie on my challenge by the way)

They're not bots, they're just people with a lot of free time... But remember that you can refuse friends requests from strangers

I recommend you to configure your settings like this: 

Screenshot_1.png

they are already set like that haha i just see the notification pop up.  And i realize they will never go away entirely. Yeah i got stuck on the challenge there at the 64000x hit. haha.

Archived