Is it the right time to Buy Crypto - ahead of the Super Bowl?

BCGame_POP

• Admin

Crypto advertisements are going mainstream. We are about to witness some huge ads this weekend on Super Bowl. We have already noticed an uptick in the Crypto market. 

What do you think?

If you are buying crypto, which is your preferred currency of choice?

• Community Manager

Oasis Network definitely. After the partnership with META it has not stopped rising. I'm still holding 🙂

• Admin
1 minute ago, s0urce said:

Oasis Network definitely. After the partnership with META it has not stopped rising. I'm still holding 🙂

Damn! you look like a crypto nerd. Am throwing few bucks into your suggestion right away.

Helium would be  crucial. A lot of islands have already set up coast to coast network. This is gonna boom and iDex since monetization has decreased drastically for content creators. Sick opportunity.

I would go for shiba

I think that soon if not immediately after, all the gains will lead into a massive sale, which will cause a total sell-off by all of the new/recent buyers and a proper crypto winter will begin before shooting in the middle of the summer 

Definitely gonna be some  massive gains, but likely a bigger sell off. I think you got to have impeccable timing to benefit from it.

• Admin
5 hours ago, NananaBatman said:

I think that soon if not immediately after, all the gains will lead into a massive sale, which will cause a total sell-off by all of the new/recent buyers and a proper crypto winter will begin before shooting in the middle of the summer 

You are absolutely right, there will be a massive sell off right after the event for sure.

On 07.02.2022 at 20:17, BCGame_POP said:

Криптовалютная реклама становится мейнстримом. Мы собираемся стать свидетелями огромной рекламы в эти выходные на Суперкубке. Мы уже заметили всплеск на рынке криптовалют. 

Что вы думаете?

Если вы покупаете криптовалюту, какую валюту вы предпочитаете?

Сейчас хорошо покупать начали token Coin Metro (XCM) 

• Admin

i pick up small gems, that are not noticed yet, but always DYOR before investing big into a single project. I feel next leg up could be close

BCGame.gif

..solana😁

I Guess so because alot of countries are regulating this so in my opinion its a high time to avail this opportunity.

Archived