Fake Jimbambino- Don’t Fall for Scams

JImBambino

People have been sharing fake telegram pages and NFT projects stealing my identity. If I don’t post it here or Twitter it’s not me period. I’m currently only on Twitch and Twitter it will change but I will first announce here and Twitter. 

don’t follow their fake projects and don’t be scammed 

• Admin

Thanks for confirming, everyone should be aware of this and not fall for such scams.

• Community Manager

Yes, and i get all information about this, thank you for ur fast respon, so our players on bc can aware about this issue

that channel is about scam, and even phising

they try collect personal information 

"Some people don't mean what they say and some people don't say what they mean"

Sad to see what people are willing to do just talk walk in thr shadow of someone elses fame - beesh9

Im sad huhuhu i fall for that scam 💔😭

26 minutes ago, ALESANA777 said:

Im sad huhuhu i fall for that scam 💔😭

LIAR. You no have money and BEG all we you can fall ? 

Yes sir I had seen that nft group but the other channel named jimbambinho777 is owned by me nd i had added your Twitter twitch and bc link  @JImBambino

noted sir jim

smokes 🌬️

I was scammed 😭  over $60 of trx and eth. They really made me believe it was you @JImBambino

Screenshot_20220220-084824_Telegram.jpg

Screenshot_20220220-084200_Telegram.jpg

Screenshot_20220220-084130_Telegram.jpg

On 2/20/2022 at 5:40 AM, JImBambino said:

People have been sharing fake telegram pages and NFT projects stealing my identity. If I don’t post it here or Twitter it’s not me period. I’m currently only on Twitch and Twitter it will change but I will first announce here and Twitter. 

don’t follow their fake projects and don’t be scammed 

Lol

On 2/19/2022 at 2:51 PM, Preston85 said:

You can watch the results video at http://Results.BCGAMEVideos.com for the giveaway video http://GiveawayBestBuy.BCGAMEVideos.com

I will either make a section on the forum where I can post future giveaway videos. I was also thinking since I can make 1000s of sub domains on BCGAMEVideos.com that other players that live stream or have BCGAME content only can have a MONITORED sub domain. Feel free to comment with your thoughts and suggestions. 

On 2/19/2022 at 2:54 PM, OMPMOM said:

Goodluck

On 2/7/2022 at 3:17 PM, BCGame_POP said:

Crypto advertisements are going mainstream. We are about to witness some huge ads this weekend on Super Bowl. We have already noticed an uptick in the Crypto market. 

What do you think?

If you are buying crypto, which is your preferred currency of choice?

On 2/7/2022 at 3:25 PM, s0urce said:

Oasis Network definitely. After the partnership with META it has not stopped rising. I'm still holding 🙂

On 2/7/2022 at 3:27 PM, BCGame_POP said:

Damn! you look like a crypto nerd. Am throwing few bucks into your suggestion right away.

Good luck man win big big today god blesed

Archived